ANNUAL SCHOOL CENSUS 2022-23 THROUGH SCHOOL INFORMATION SYSTEM
Mock Exercise ANNUAL SCHOOL CENSUS 2022-23 THROUGH SCHOOL INFORMATION,School Information System SIS,School Census Day,SIS Application on Tablet,Final Phase School Census on November 21,2022,Student , Teachers and Staff Record updated till October 31,2022,annual school census form, pmiu school census, school census data, pmiu school monitoring, annual census 2022, annual school census Punjab, annual school census 2022-23,
PROGRAMME MONITORING & IMPLEMENTATION UNIT
PUNJAB EDUCATION SECTOR REFORM PROGRAMME
GOVT OF THE PUNJAB
Dated: October 25th, 2022.
1. All Chief Executive Officers, DEAs, Punjab,
2. All District Monitoring Officers, Punjab.
Subject: ANNUAL SCHOOL CENSUS 2022-23 THROUGH SCHOOL INFORMATION SYSTEM (SIS).
Kindly refer to the subject cited above.
2. Traditionally, PMIU conducts Annual School Census on October 31st every year. Based on the practice adopted last year, the Annual School Census will be conducted through School Information System (SIS). All public schools including Masjid Maktab, Primary, Elementary, Secondary and Higher Secondary will be required to submit updated data as per the status on 31st October, 2022.
3. It is therefore, proposed that a “School Census Day” may be observed on 21st November, 2022. On this day, all public schools will be required to be log in to the SIS Application in their tablets and submit updated data as per the status on 31st October, 2022. All the District Education Officials from CEO down to AEOs will be required to personally visits schools and ensure successful completion of the activity. Data submission will be done in 2 phases i.e.
1: MOCK EXERCISE:
In mock exercise all schools are required to enter and update data starting from 27th October 2022 till
15th November, 2022 and
2. FINAL PHASE:
In final phase submission made in mock exercise will be removed and all the schools will have to submit final census form on 21st November, 2022.
For submission of census data, all school heads must:
i. Ensure all SIS input fields (students records, teachers and staff records and school facilities etc.)
Submit the form on 21st November 2022 by clicking on the “Submit Census Form” button in SIS App (School census Section).
School heads to take print out of submitted forms and then sign and stamp census form of their school before onward submission to relevant AEO/DMO Office, (Note; Printable census form will be available only after AEO Verification through their AEO App (in case of primary, Elementary school) and DMO Office verification through DMO dashboard (in case of High / Higher Secondary School).
In case of primary and Elementary schools, the submitted census form will be visible to AEOs in AEO App of SIS, AEOs will validate the data electronically by 28th November, 2022 and AEOs will then sign and stamp census forms mentioned in para 3(iii) above and submit all forms in DMO Office by 5th December, 2022.
5. In case of High, Higher Secondary schools DMOs are responsible for data validation and DMOs will validate the data Electronically by 30th November, 2022. High / Higher secondary schools will submit printed census forms in DMO Office after verification from relevant DEO Secondary by 5th December, 2022.
6. Please ensure that instructions in this regard are timely passed on to relevant Officials and School Heads.
1 PS to Minister, School Education Department, Lahore
2. Secretary, School Education Department, Lahore
3. AU Deputy Commissioners, Punjab
4. DG (IT Solution); PITB Lahore
5. The DPI (Secondary), School Education Department
6. The DPI (Elementary), School Education Department
7. Director Monitoring (ChilMF)0 School Education Department
8. Deputy Director (M&E), PMIU-PESRP