Grant of Increase in Pension to Pensioners of Federal Government
Government of Pakistan
No. F. 4(1)-Reg.6/2022- Islamabad, the 14th April, 2022.
Subject: – GRANT OF INCREASE IN PENSION TO PENSIONERS OF THE FEDERAL
The Prime Minister has been pleased to sanction an increase @ 10% of net pension with effect from 10 April, 2022 until further orders to all Civil pensioners of the Federal Government including Civilians paid from Defence Estimates as well as retired Armed Forces personnel and Civil Armed Forces Personnel.
2. For the purpose of admissibility of increase in pension sanctioned in this O.M. the term “Net Pension” means “Pension being drawn” minus “Medical Allowance”.
3. The increase will also be admissible on family pension granted under the Pension-cum-Gratuity Scheme, 1954, Liberalized Pension Rules, 1977, on pension sanctioned under the Central Civil Services (Extra Ordinary Pension) Rules as well as on the Compassionate Allowance under CSR-353.
4. If the gross pension sanctioned by the Federal Government is shared with any Government in accordance with the rules laid down in part-iv of Appendix-III to the Accounts Code, Volume-I, the amount of the increase in pension will be apportioned between the Federal Government and the other Government concerned on proportionate basis.
5. The increase in pension sanctioned in this O.M. will not be admissible on Special Additional Pension allowed in lieu of pre-retirement Orderly Allowance and monetized value of a driver or an orderly.
6. The benefit of increase in pension sanctioned in this O.M. will also be admissible to those Civil Pensioners of the Federal Government who are residing abroad (other than those residing in India and Bangladesh) who retired on or after 15.08.1947 and are not entitled to, or are not in receipt of pension increase under the British Government’s Pension (increase) Acts. The payment will be made at the applicable rate of exchange.
(Muhammad Anwar Javaid)
Section Officer (R.6)
Notification Scrutiny Committee to check record Service Regularization for in Service Promotion
Transportation of Free Text Books to various Tehsils of Punjab
9th Class Math Chapter No. 3 LOGARITHMS MCQs
Request for Advice regarding TSP upgradation to Officers BS-16 & above issued 17-09-2020
Targets of Grounds Kits and Team Formation in South Punjab
Punjab Civil Servant Ordinance 2021 for Retirement
Mr. Ajab Khan posted as Dy. DEO (M-EE/BS-18) Tehsil Bhalwal Sargodha
Interview schedule of class-4 in School Education Department Reschedule Notification issued
Resolution No. 106 For Regularization of SSE/AEO Passed by Provincial Assembly of the Punjab
Appointment of 7-Female teachers as QARIA (BS-12) on Regular basis
Provision of Staff detail through online google form
Panah Gah’s established in Secondary Schools by Order of Punjab Government