Explanation of CEO DEA RahimYarKhan on Dengue Dormancy
Director Monitoring Wing Malik Ghulam Fareed call Explanation of Mahar Siraj u Din Chief Executive Officer District Education Authority Rahim Yar Khan. Only one School was dormant on 06.09.2022 out 2800 School in District Rahim Yar Khan.
Punjab School Education higher Authorities show serious concern on the Dormancy on Anti Dengue dash Board on 06.09.2022.
The Director also show concern on increase in Dormancy rate of District Rahim Yar Khan. Malik Ghulam Farid Director Monitoring Wing seek your explanation within the two working days. Being the Highest importance you are supposed be vigilant and cautious.
No. DO (M)/Dengue/2022
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Dated Lahore the 07th September, 2022
1. The Chief Executive Office, (DEA) R.Y.Khan
2. The District Anti-Dengue Focal Person R.Y.Khan
SUBJECT: EXPLANATION ANTI-DENGUE USERS DORMANCY
As per Anti-Dengue report of 06.09.22 generated from ‘ Dengue Activity Tracking System”, 01 registered user “31330032.r.y.khan.sed” was found dormant. ( GHS Rajan Pur Kalan)
2. The Authority has expressed his serious concern over existing dormancy and directed to ensure 100% activation of all users. Being the matter of highest importance you are supposed to be vigilant and cautious.
3. I am, therefore, directed to seek your explanation over increased dormancy and your reply should reach this office within 02 days positively, for information / necessary action by the Authority.
CC: (Malik Ghualm Fareed)
1. PSO to Secretary, School Education Department, Lahore
2. PSO to Special Secretary, School Education Department, Lahore
3. PS to Additional Secretary (General). School Education Department, Lahore