Correction of Teachers Data on SIS APP
Process of Correction of Teachers Data on SIS ( School Information System) / HRMIS ( Human Resource Management Information System of Punjab School Education Department. This Correction of Data is a regular process before the opening of E Transfer Phase September 2022. After the Correction of Teachers Data Process , the Transfer Phase will start on regular basis and other categories.
DIRECTORATE OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION(EE)
Phone No. 042-99203476
All Chief Executive Officers,
District Education Authorities
in the Punjab.
Subject – UPDATION /CORRECTION OF DATA ON SIS/HRMIS PORTAL.
Reference this Directorate letters issued time to time on the subject cited above.
2. Reference to above mentioned letter, it is regular practice that before opening of e-transfer round this assignment is entrusted to all CEOs (DEA) to ensure all sanctioned posts and new SNE if any must be reflected on SIS. so that teachers may be able to apply for e-Transfer Furthermore, in SIS and HRMIS system, option has been made available in teacher login that they can submit the request regarding correction on HRMIS / SIS portal.
3. It has also been observed that adjustments orders of promoted teachers are pending due to less preferences given by the candidates Similarly, the posting / adjustment orders of teachers who have been placed at the disposal and awaiting posting, their orders could not be issued due to less preference given by them.
4. It has been decided by the authority that in the coming e-transfer phase posting orders of all promoted and awaiting posting teachers will be issued, If any teachers failed to add sufficient preferences, his /her posting order will be issued against any available vacant post on need basis no excuse will be considered after issuance of posting order.
5. You are therefore directed to ensure the following tasks
- Correction of teachers data (where required)
- Ensure tagging of all promoted teachers for actualization of their promotions.
- Updation of new SNE posts (if any) or any post was missing as per SNE.
- All available vacant posts must have shown in the system.
6. Please ensure compliance in letter and spirit.
Rana Abdul Qayyum
Director Public Instructions EE
Focal Person SIS