Suspension Order : Misbehave & Misconduct of AEO with Teacher
OFFICE OF THE
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
DISTRICT EDUCATION AUTHORITY
Office No. 041.9220342
No. 2018 /A-I Dated:24-03/2022
Consequent upon recommendation of District Education Officer (M-EE) Faisalabad vide No. 602/Ad-II dated 24.03.2022, the services of Mr. Mudassar Anwar, Assistant Education Officer (M-EE) Markaz Bahlak-I Tehsil Tandlianwala Faisalabad are hereby placed under suspension with immediate effect on account of following charges:-
“Misconduct i.e. misbehave, dragging through the main gate of the school, recording of video clip, threatening the teacher of dire consequences (puttar me up he pooch leta tan) and jostling with the teacher”
He is directed to report to the Office of District Education Officer (M-EE) Faisalabad immediately. However, he will draw his salary / allowance as admissible under relevant rules.
Chief Executive Officer
District Education Authority
No. & Date Even.
A copy is submitted/forwarded for information & necessary action to:-
1. The Deputy Commissioner / Administrator (DEA), Faisalabad.
2. The District Monitoring Officer, Faisalabad.
3. The District Accounts Officer, Faisalabad.
4. The District Education Officer (M-EE), Faisalabad.
5. The Deputy District Education Officer (M-EE) Tehsil Tandlianwala Faisalabad for compliance.
6. Mr. Muhammad Riaz, Senior headmaster, Govt. High School 91/GB Faisalabad with direction to probe the matter and submit report with comments / recommendation to this office within 07-days positively to proceed further.
7. Mr. Mudassir Anwar, AEO (M-EE) Markaz Bahlak-I Tehsil Tandlianwala, Faisalabad.
9. Office File.
8. The Teacher concerned.
Chief Executive Officer
District Education Officer
Before this incident , Many other rude conduct of AEOs are already reported in different areas of Punjab. Many reasons are behind these incident. Mostly reason which cause these issues are.
1. AEO are not ready do there jobs.
2. They just want to collect data on Whatsapp.
3. AEO are not ready to give Model Lessons to Teacher.
4. They can not visit the Schools on Regular basis.
5. They want to black mail Teachers. 6. They have un-experienced persons because they can not work under supervision of any Senior Educationist like Headmaster,Senior Headmaster and Principal of Punjab School Education Department.
6. They can not visit the School twisly in a month.
7. They are not ready to reach before 15 minutes of Opening of School. 8.In their duties its included that they must reach school before opening of School and leave school after School Closing time. During the whole time they must give model lessons to Each Class(So they must give 8-Model Lesson in whole 40minutes period).
8. Government of the Punjab Assign 12 Schools to each AEO.
9. Each AEO must Visit a School two time in a month (per day one School and pass whole day in School). So 24-dyas for visit of 12-Schools in a month.
10.4-Sunday’s are Off.
11. Remaining 2-days in a month , they sit in Dy. DEO office full day till 05:00pm for official working and closing of month. All above things are mention in job responsibilities of AEO’s.
12. When they visit the Schools , after school time / School Closing, They must come back in Dy. DEO office for daily Official work.
Now every one knows the Situation of AEOs in all over the Punjab. Here is some more letters about AEO’s. Here is examples of AEOs reflect their behaviour with department.
10th Class Chemistry Chapter No. 08 Chemical Industries MCQs
Replacement of Deputy District Education Officer (M-EE) Tehsil Haroonabad
50 Percent MCQs based exam from class 1 to Class 8 in Punjab
Decision meeting on Establishment of Parks and Play Grounds
Public Sector Schools open from August 06,2020 for staff
Seeking of Information US-176 of the Income Tax Ordinance 2001
PHYSICS Chapter No.7 ELECTRONICS 2nd Year Online MCQs Test No.1 MDCAT & ECAT Preparation
Sealing of Schools due to COVID-19 IN NANKANA SAHIB & SHAHKOT
CORRIGENDUM OF REGULARIZATION OF EDUCATORS INDUCTED AFTER 20-10-2009
SS Lecturer Education Headmaster PPSC Past PAPER No. 47
9th Class Math Chapter No. 5 FACTORIZATION MCQs
SMART SAMPLING OF COVID-19 IN ALL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS OF SOUTH PUNJAB