Memorandum of Understanding between SED Govt. of the Punjab and PVTC Lahore
MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
This MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING (herewith “MOU” is made and entered intoforce at Lahore on this December 08,2015.
PUNJAB VOCATIONAL TRAINING COUNCIL, Govt of the Punjab through its Managing Director , Sajid Naseer Khan , 134 Quaid-e-Azam Industrial Estate, Kot Lakh Pat , Green Town Lahore , which expression shall , unless the context requires otherwise , inclue its successor-in-office, representatives, assignees and all it VTIs (hereinafter referred to as PVTC.
School Education Department, Govt of the Punjab civil secretariat , Lower Mall Lahore through it secretary , Abdul Jabbar Shaheen , which expressional shall unless the context requires otherwise , mean and include his successor-in-office, representatives, assignees ( hereinafter referred to as the “School Education Department”.
Whereas, Punjab Vocational Training Council is an autonomous body established by the Government of the Punjab under the PVTC act, 1998to provide vocational training to youth.
AND WHEREAS , the chief minister desired that Computer Labs in High and Higher Secondary Schools under School Education Department be utilized by PVTC for the purpose of IT/Vocational Training.
AND WHEREAS, in pursuance of the directions of Chief Minister Punjab PVTC is agreed to start IT/Vocational Training in Computer Labs of High and Higher Secondary Schools.
NOW THERFORE , in consideration of the mutual promise and covenants contained herein , and for good and valuable consideration , the sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties agree as follows.
A. ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF PVTC.
- PVTC will provide the IT/Vocational Trainig to the Youth Male/Female in such Lab as may be determined by it.
- PVTC will arrange its own staff and can also hire the services of existing staff of the School with the consent of the incharge of the School.
- PVTC will submit name of the School in which it intend to start IT/Vocational Training after Survey of the Computer Labs.
- The management control of the Labs will be the Domain of the Incharge of the School during school hours and after school hours & Holidays it will be under control of PVTC.
- PVTC will inform School Education Department its detailed work Plan.
B. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
- School Education Department through EDO’s (Education) will hand over Computer Labs of High andHIgher Secondary Schools in which PVTC may start IT/Vocational Training.
- Security and Safekeeping will be the responsibilities of the incharge of the School. The EDO Education Shall ensure implementation of the MOU through incharge of the School.
- In case dispute arises between school administration and PVTC functionary , the EDO Education and nominee of PVTC shall resolve the issue and submit report to the Parties.
- This arrangement mey be modified or amended at any time with mutual consent of both thepartie.
- This arrangement will be valid for the initial period of thethree year and may be extended for further similar term’s as agreed upon between the parties.
- In the First Phase School Education Department is handing over 150 Schools Labs with signing of this MOU on the request of PVTC for starting of IT/Vocational Training (List attached at Annexure A)
- This agreement may be determined by both Parties with their mutual consent.
- Not with Standing the completion of the term or earlier termination as aforesaid , the running cases , if any, shall complete its term.
IN WITNESS WHEREOFF , THE PARTIES HERETO HAVE SET THEIR RESPECTIVE HANDS ON THIS AGREEMENT ON DECEMBER 08,2015.
Note : We all want to say thanks to Mr. Muhammad Sohail SST CS for sharing of this notification. He is graduate from University of Engineering and Technology Lahore.
If some one else want to share any thing than he/she must send us on this email. firstname.lastname@example.org