Ensure Reflection of All Categories of Vacant Posts on SIS
Notification Issued on 08-06-2022 , School Education Department Forward instructions to all Chief Executive Officers that all vacant posts in their District must be reflect on online System of School Information System (SIS). So that these seats must avail by those teachers which want to take transfer to near their homes. All Newly Upgraded Schools SNE posts must be added on SIS before start of this transfer Phase. On SIS no Vacant post blocked. Erratic Posting must not be reflected on SIS.
DIRECTORATE OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION(EE)
All the Chief Executive Officers, District Education Authority,
in the Punjab
Subject:- ENSURE REFLECTION OF ALL CATEGORIES OF VACANT POSTS (TEACHING CADRE) ON SIS
Apropos to the subject.
2. All Chief Executive Officers (DEAs) in the Punjab through this Directorate Memo No. P.A/Dir(A&G)1753 dated 10.02 2022 and P.A/Dir(A&G)2236 dated 13.05.2022 were directed to update the data on SIS.
3. The authority has taken serious notice that despite clear directions and guidelines issued time to time, the data of working teachers as well as vacant posts has not been updated by you on SIS.
4. It is sole responsibility of concerned CEO(DEA) to update the data on SIS, but due to lethargic attitude this exercise has not been got completed so far and pending at your end.
5. Now in order to streamline and to avoid further complications you are clearly directed to ensure that to observe and ensure following steps without further loss of any time:-
All newly sanctioned posts created through SNE may be added in the System.
The erratic posting or in correct placement of teacher should not exist in any school.
No temporary attachment orders are allowed.
No vacant post may be blocked.
All resultant vacant post due to retirement must be updated in the system as vacant post.
As per identification of post, the available data may be updated.
6. The compliance may be made in letter and spirit carefully supervision before opening of “forthcoming of e-Transfer Round if any discrepancy or irregularity is occurred in e-Transfer round than its responsibility will be fixed upon concern CEO(DEA) and proceedings will be initiated against the delinquents.
(RANA ABDUL QAYYUM KHAN)
DIRECTOR PUBLIC INSTRUCTIONS (EE)
PUNJAB, LAHORE /
FOCAL PERSON SIS /HRMIS-SED
The Secretary, Govt. of the Punjab. School Education Department.