It was advised that if any junior to them ( EST Eng ) has been promoted than their cases after revising seniority list, may be placed before the relevant DPC and decided under Law/Rules/Policy.
I am directed to refer to this Department’s letter of even number dated 26.08.2020 on the subject noted above wherein it was clearly directed to implement order dated 14.03.2017 passed by the on’ble Supreme Court of Pakistan in Civil Petition No.1068/L-2013 and advised that seniority of EST eng.) be considered from their date of Initial appointment. Further it was advised that if any junior to them h been promoted then their cases after revising seniority list, may be placed before the relevant DPC and decided as per Law/Rules/Policy.
2. It has come to the notice of the Competent Authority / Secretary, School Education with grave concern that the above said instructions disseminated are not being complied with and number of districts are resistant to follow the same.
3. In view of the above, it is, therefore, once again directed to comply with the above said directions in letter & spirit and seniority of ESTs (Eng.) may be determined in the light of order dated 01.03.2017 passed by the Apex Court as well as implementation report may also be conveyed to this department.
SECTION OFFICER (SE-III)
1. PS to Secretary, School Education Department
2. PS to Additional Secretary (Schools), School Education Department
3. PA to Deputy Secretary (EE), School Education Department