Mst. Shahnaz Ch. Posted as Chief Executive Officer (DEA) Lodhran
Mst. Shahnaz Ch. Posted as CEO DEA Lodhran, Mst. Shehnaz Choudhary Posted as Chief Executive Officer (DEA) Lodhran, District Education Authority Lodhran, Mr. Abdul Razzaq Chief Executive Officer (DEA) Lodhran is hereby transferred and his service placed at disposal of Secretary School Education South Punjab,
Mst. Shahnaz Ch. Working as Principal (BS-19) Government Girls High School Ahmad Pur East is transferred and posted as Chief Executive Officer District Education Authority Lodhran with immediate effect vice Mr. Abdul Razzaq Transferred.
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
SOUTH PUNJAB SECRETARIAT
Multan, the October 20, 2022
NO SO(SE)12.131/2022 In exercise of powers conferred upon this office vide amendment in Rules of Business issued by S&GAD’s Notification No. SO(Cab-I)2-4/2020(S.P) dated 14th September 2021, the services of Mr. Abdul Razzaq, Chief Executive Officer, District Education Authority, Lodhran is hereby transferred and his services are placed at the disposal of Secretary School Education Department, South Punjab, Multan, with immediate effect
Mst. Shehnaz Choudhary, Principal (BS-19), Govt Girls Model High School. Ahmed Pur East, District Bahawalpur is hereby transferred and posted as Chief Executive Officer, District Education Authority, Lodhran with immediate effect vice Mr. Abdul Razzaq, transferred.
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION
NO & DATE EVEN:
A Copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to:-
- The Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Punjab. Lahore
- The Secretary, School Education Department, Punjab, Lahore
- The Director Public Instruction (SUFI) South Punjab, Multan and Punjab. Lahore
- The Deputy Commissioner / Administrator DEA. Bahawalpur and Lodhran.
- The Chief Executive Officer, DEA. Bahawalpur and Lodhran.
- The District Education Officer (SE), Bahawalpur
- The District Accounts Officer, Bahawalpur and Lodhran
- The Section Officer (General), School Education Department. South Punjab, Multan
- The Officers concerned.
- Office file.