Documents Checklist For Financial Assistance Deceased Pension Case (Death During Service)
Documents Checklist For Financial Assistance Deceased Pension Case (Death During Service),Supporting Documents,Application,Checklist Approved by Finance Department Punjab.
CHECKLIST FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE DECEASED PENSION CASE (DEATH DURING SERVICE)
- Application widow/widower/other.
- Copy of CNIC of Applicant.
- Copy of CNIC of deceased employee and legal heirs.
- Copy of death registration certificate issued by the UC concerned.
- Copy of obituary notification issued by the competent authority.
- List of family members dully C/S by the DEO concerned.
- NADRA family registration certificate.
- Non re-marriage certificate verified by the DDO.
- NEC/NDC dully counter signed by the DEO concerned.
- Copy of budget of current year where in grant is available.
- Last computerized pay slip/LPC
- Affidavit on judicial stamp paper from all legal heirs.
- Copy of succession certificate if disputed.
- Original service book of deceased employee.
- Guardian Certificate (If required).
- Specimen Signature of applicant.
- Attested copy of Pension Book/PPO.
- Lawful certificate of widow/widower.
- Service certificate issued by the Head.
- Affidavit/undertaking about recovery.