Mr. Asghar Ali Posted as Dy. District Education Officer (M-EE) Khan Pur
Mr. Asghar Ali was working as Senior Subject Specialist in Government Boys HIgher Secondary School Feroza on BS-18. Now the Secretary South Punjab transferred hin in Khan Pur as Deputy District Education Officer District Education Officer ( Elementary Education) Khan Pur
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
SOUTH PUNJAB SECRETARIAT
Multan, the June 02, 2022
NO. SO(SE)12-4912022. Mr. Asghar Ali, Senior Subject Specialist (Urdu/ BS-18), Govt. Boys Higher Secondary School, Feroza, Tehsil Liaquat Pur, District Rahim Yar Khan is hereby transferred and posted as Deputy District Education Officer, (M-EE), Tehsil Khan Pur, District Rahim Yar Khan against a vacant post with immediate effect.
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION
NO. & DATE EVEN:
A Copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to:-
1. The Director Public Instruction (SE/EE) South Punjab, Multan and Punjab, Lahore.
2. The Deputy Commissioner/Administrator. District Education Authority, Rahim Yar Khan.
3. The Chief Executive C flag, District Education Authority, Rahim Yar Khan.
4. The District Education Officer (SE/M-EE/W-EE). Rahim Yar Khan.
5. The Section Officer, (General), School Education Department, South Punjab, Multan.
6. The Section Officer, (6E-,), School Education Department, Punjab, Lahore.
7. The District Accounts Officer, Rahim Yar Khan.
8. The Officer Concerned.
9. Office File.
(MUHAMMAD JAMSHAID KHAN)
SECTION OFFICER (SE)
1. PSO to Additional Chief Secretary, South Punjab, Bahawalpur.
2. PSO to Secretary School Education Department, South Punjab, Multan and Punjab, Lahore.
3. PA to the Additional Secretary (Admn/Schools), School Education Department, South Punjab, Multan arid Punjab, Lahore.
Redressal of grievance of protesting Government Employees against Civil Secretariat Lahore
Suspension from Service orders of Six Female Teachers in Rawalpindi
MR. Hassan Randhawa Junior Clerk transferred & posted in Govt Higher Secondary school Channi Goth Di…
Extension in contract Period of School Guards 2021
Submission of Reconciliation Statement for the Financial Year 2020-21
Establishment of Complaint Cell regarding bribery in Education Offices of Chiniot
Regularization Orders of Educators 2009 by School Education Department issued on 19-09-2009
Appointment Census Field Staff for 7th Population & Housing Census 2022
Personal Hearing of dormant users of Anti-Dengue Activities
World PLANETS IN UNIVERSE General KnowledgeTEST NO.2
Completion of Service record for Promotion cases BS-17 to BS-20(Male & Female)
Amendment in 15-Years age limit for Government Service in Punjab Civil Servant Rules 1974