SBA-2022 distribution of Report Cards to the Students
A letter was issued by Government of the Punjab School Education Department regarding th e Ceremenoy of SBA-2022 (School based Assessment) inside the School. In this letter instructions are forward to all School Heads for this ceremoney. Government also says a proper function inside the School will be arranged. They also invite the Chief Guest from School Council Members. Higher authorities must visit the different Schools on that day to ensure the implementaion of this letter. A Panaflux also display backside of the ceremoney stage. The prize must be given to position Holder Students in the Class.
PUNJAB EXAMINATION COMMISSION
WAHDAT COLONY, LAHORE
Tel: No: 042.99260142,147,150,156
PEC No.Assessment,DiSeAr2.2021/32. Dated:
All The Chief Executive Officers,
District Education Authority Punjab.
Subject SCHOOL BASED ASSESSMENT (SBA) 2022 AND DISTRIBUTION OF REPORT CARDS TO THE STUDENTS
Punjab Examination Commission (PEC) profoundly acknowledge the support rendered by the CEOs. DEA in implementation of School Based Assessment (SBA) 2022. The conduct was very smooth and adherence to the Standard Operating Procedures manifests that SBA has been implemented in its true letter & spirit. A number of schools across the Province Punjab were also visited for facilitation as well as feedback and it is observed that almost 100% schools have generated papers horn IBS and conducted SBA accordingly.
2. The timeline notified for the conduct of SBA also includes dale for preparation and distribution of report cards based upon the grading of students and sharing feedback to the parents about their child’s performance.
3. It is, therefore. Requested to please direct all the heats of institutions under your jurisdiction to arrange functions at school level for distribution of report card by inviting students. Parents and school council members. Furthermore, all the CEOs. DEOs, Dy. DEOs and AEOs are also requested to kindly arrange functions (at least) in one school under their leadership at district, tehsil and markaz levet for distribution of report card by inviting all the stakeholders. and widely publicize the results of SBA.
4. Your kind cooperation will be highly appreciated.
CHIEF Executive OFFICER
1. PS to Secretary School Education Department. Government of the Punjab
2. PS to Secretary. Literacy and Non-Formal Education. Government of the Punjab
3. All the Deputy Commissioners in Punjab.
4. Director, Punjab Education Initiative Management Authority (PEIMA), Lahore
5 Managing Director. Punjab Education Foundation (PEF). Lahore
6. Managing Director, Punjab Daanish Schools and Centres of Excellence Authority
7. Director, Social Welfare Department. Punjab.
Regularization of ESE inducted in 2017 as PST in District Rajanpur
Access to Item Bank System of Punjab Examination Commission
NATIONAL PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS FOR TEACHERS (NPSTs)
SS Lecturer Education Headmaster PPSC Past PAPER No. 5
Explanations of Secondary school Head Teachers regarding creation of OSD POST in RAHIM YAR Khan
Lecturer SS English Exam Preparation Test No. 11
DERA GHAZI KHAN BOARD PAPER 2019 CHEMISTRY PART-2 GROUP-2
Summer vacation Home Work given to Students 2022
Mr. Umer Draz GHS 442/GB FSD ESE(Science-Math) terminated due to professional degree
EDUCATIONAL TESTING AND MEASUREMENT TEST NO.29
WORLD AIRPORTS – General Knowledge – Online MCQs for Competition Exams
SS Lecturer Education Headmaster PPSC Past PAPER No. 49