CORRECTION OF DATA ON SIS PORTAL NEXT E-TRANSFER PHASE
DIRECTOR PUBLIC INSTRUCTIONS(EE)
All the Chief Executive Officer (DEAs) in Punjab
Subject CORRECTION OF DATA ON SIS PORTAL
Apropos to the subject.
2.The continuous process of data updation / correction on SIS portal to extend the transparency and merit is essential. The new round of e-Transfer for all categories will be scheduled in next week of this month. The following tasks must be completed before opening of new round of e-Transfer;
1. Tagging of all Promoted Teachers for actualization of their Promotion.
2. Correction of Teachers Data (if any).
3 Updation of SNE posts (if any).
4, Correction of Subjects for EST (G) & SST (Sci) Teachers
5. Updation of data of retired teachers (Having age more than 60 years) (List attached)
3. You are hereby requested to expedite the process of all kinds of e-tagging and data correction. This process must be completed within 02-Days without fail. The concerned authority, will be held responsible for any lapse in data.
4. It is further directed to facilitate the Honorable Teachers at your level best.
RANA ABDUL QAYYUM KHAN
DIRECTOR PUBLIC INSTRUCTIONS (SE)
PS TO Secretary School Education Department, Govt. of the Punjab
MR. Rana Abdul Qayyum Khan Director Public Instructions (EE) Punjab Lahore again issued the Letter for Correction in School Information System (SIS). There is 5 Categories are required for Correction in SIS. These Categories are mention above and also mention in Notification issued by Government of the Punjab , School Education Department Punjab.
Minutes of meeting regarding E-transfer on 03-06-2020
Report for Closed Non Salary Budget Accounts in Habib Bank Limited HBL
BAN ON THE USE OF MOBILE IN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS OF PUNJAB
SS Lecturer Education Headmaster PPSC Past PAPER No. 27
Resolution No. 106 For Regularization of SSE/AEO Passed by Provincial Assembly of the Punjab
Test of Junior Clerk under Rule 17-A postponed in District Bahawal Nagar
10th Class Biology Chapter No 6 INHERITANCE MCQs
Special Cleanliness day in Schools on 07.07.2021
Proposal for SSC & HSSC (Annual Exam 2020) by BISE SAIDU SHARIF SWAT
Partial Modification in Notification issued on 05.07.2021 for SED Punjab
Posting of Deputy District Education Officers (W-EE/BS-18) in Punjab
Withdrawal of advices regarding TSP Time Scale Personal Upgradation to BS-16