Instructions regarding Time Table for Teaching of Holy Quran in Schools
NO.S0 (A-I) 1-31/2008(P-I)
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Dated Lahore, the 22nd March, 2022
1. The Director Public Instructions (SE/EE), Punjab.
2. All the Heads of Attached Departments / Authorities / Bodies of School Education Department.
3 All the Deputy Commissioners/Chairman DRAs (DEAs), in Punjab
4 All Chief Executive Officers (DEAs) in Punjab.
Subject: INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING TIME TABLE FOR TEACHING OF HOLY QURAN IN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS/SCHOOLS IN PUNJAB.
I am directed to refer to the subject noted above and to state that teaching of Holy Quran has been declared as a compulsory subject in the school syllabus. The Public and Private Schools in Punjab arc teaching the Holy Quran. However, there are instances that said subject is not being reflected in the time table by some schools especially in private sector.
2. Therefore, you are directed to ensure that all Public and Private Schools not only teach the Holy Quran as a compulsory subject but their school time table also duly reflect a period for teaching of the Holy Quran. Schools not implementing the instructions should be proceeded against under relevant law.
1. PS to Secretary School Education Department.
2. PA to Deputy Secretary (ER) School Education Department.
Junior Clerks deputed as data Entry Operator at Corona Vaccination Centers MB Din
Trees inside Schools are Property of School
Higher Authorities clearing his wrong position about Casual Leave of Teachers
Explanation CUM-Personal Hearing on Violation of CORONA SOP’s
PEEDA ACT 2006 RECOMMENDED against 25 AEOs due to strike against DEPARTMENT
LIST OF DISTRICT EDUCATION OFFICERS (SE) NAROWAL
Detail of Development Schemes with action Plan of 14 High Schools
Funds distribution and Financial Guide Lines of 4-days AEO Training on Innovative Teachers Support P…
ISLAMiat PPSC Past Papers No. 4
Letter to Deputy Commissioners & CEOs regarding SNC training of PST Teachers
SED Clarification regarding attendance of school staff after 15-09-2020
Show cause notice under rules 5 (1) under section 7 (a) of PEEDA ACT 2006