Sanction for placement of amount as ceiling to utilize the funds of NSB
No. SO (S) 8-16/2020(Vol-II)
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
Dated Lahore, the 05th January, 2022
Telephone No. 042-9921112
The Accountant General
2. The District Accounts Officer,
Attock, Bahawal Nagar, Bahawalpur, Bhakkar, Chakwal, Chiniot, D.G Khan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hafizabad, Jhang, Jhelum, Kasur, Khanewal, Khushab. Layyah, Lodhran, M.B.Din, Mianwali, Multan, Muzaffargarh, Nankana Sahib. Narowal. Okara, Pakpattan, R.Y.Khan, Rajanpur, Rawalpindi, Sahiwal, Sargotha, Sheikhupura, Sialkot, T.T .Singh, Vehari.
Subject: – SANCTION FOR PLACEMENT OF AMOUNT AS CEILING IN THE ASSIGNMENT ACCOUNT RELATING TO UTILIZE THE FUNDS PROVIDED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB UNDER NON DEVELOPMENT FUND
I am directed to convey the sanction to placement of an amount of Rs. 3,555,500,000/- (Rupees Three Billion, Five Hundred Fifty Five Million and Five Hundred Thousand only) in the Assan Assignment Account(LC) of Chief Executive Officer, District Education Authority (DEA) concerned in 36 Districts of Punjab in NBP, Main Branch of concerned District. for “Utilization of NSB for Primary / Elementary / High / Higher Secondary Schools” as already released by the Budget Wing of Finance Department vide letter No.BII-21(15)SED 2021-22 dated 20.12.2021 as ceiling out of the total allocation of Rs. 14,222.000 million, during the current financial year 2021-22. District wise share is as under:-
2. The Manager of National Bank of Pakistan Main Branch of concerned district Authorized Brach may be advised to arrange payment against above mentioned ceiling on the receipt of cheques and prescribed schedule of payment duly signed by the authorized signatories of the account.
3. The expenditure will be debitable under Grant No.PC-21015 Education-09-Education-Affairs and Services-092-Secondary Education Affairs and Services-0921-Secondary Education Affairs and Services-092102-Administration-LQ4481-Programme Management & Implementation Unit-A05270-To Others-AD7-Block Allocation for Non-Salary Component, during the financial year 2021-22.
4. The expenditure shall be incurred after completion of all codal / legal / statutory requirements.
SECTION OFFICER (SCHOOLS)
NO. & DATE EVEN:-
1. The Programme Director, PMIU-PESRP, Link Wahadat Road, Lahore.
2. The Treasury Office, Lahore.
3. The Section Officer (SNE), Govt. of the Punjab, School Education Department w.r.t. his U.O.No.SO(SNE)PMIU/202 I dated. 30.12.2021.
4. The Section Officer (T.T), Govt. of the Punjab, Finance Department.
5. The Budget Officer -I, Govt. of the Punjab, Finance Department.
6. The Budget Officer -II, Govt. of the Punjab, Finance Department.
SECTION OFFICER (SCHOOLS)
Clerical duty defined by the DEO SE Rahim Yar Khan
Mst. Tahira Altaf adjusted as Senior HM at GGHS CHANI GOTH
FIR launch against 30 High & Higher Secondary School headmaster & Headmisters in Punjab
ANNUAL PUBLIC HOLIDAYS NOTIFICATION ISSUED BY S&GAD PUNJAB
SBA-2022 distribution of Report Cards to the Students
Class-4 from School deputed on Emergency Duty against LOCUSTS in Jhang
Instructions for Schools Severe Heat wave in Punjab
9th Class Math Chapter No. 17 PRACTICAL GEOMETRIES AND TRIANGLES MCQs
Mr. Munawar Hussain Goraya posted as Deputy Secretary School Education Department
Guidelines for safe reopening of schools in Punjab after Covid-19
Notification- Promotion of SST to Headmaster
Suspension orders of CEO DEA Nankana Sahib & directed to report SED Lahore