Repatriation of 553 DTE’s of 12 Districts as per orders by the honorable Lahore High Court dated 25 March 2015
Lahore (Online) Repatriation of 553 DTE’s of 12 Districts as per orders by the honorable Lahore High Court dated 25 March 2015. Now they will relieve the schools as DTE’s and there service handed over to School Education Department in relevant Districts. DSD passed orders to relieve these DTE in June 20,2015 date. So that they go on there Parent Post and Parent Department. According to news they Join as DTE under 5 years Contract. Now after completion of there 5 years contract , under rules they must back to there Parent Department and Parent post. But because they enjoy DTE post , now they don’t want to move in schools. They get some bad habits and involve in Corruption.
Here is notification issued by DSD in Text format.
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
DIRECTORATE OF STAFF DEVELOPMENT
Dated: 19 June 2015
All the Heads of DTSCs:
3. Mandl Bahauddin
6. Rahim Yar Khan
Subject:– REPATRIATION OF 553 DTEs OF ABOVE 12 DISTRICTS AS PER ORDERS BY THE HONORABLE LAHORE HIGH COURT, LAHORE DATED 25-03-2015
Directorate of Staff Development Punjab,Lahore repatriated 553 DTEs on the basis of their poor performance in the field on 29-11-2013. They filed writ petition before the Honorable Lahore High Court Lahore against their repatriation which was dismissed by the Honorable Court on 24-03-2014. The petitioners filed Inter-Court Appeal against the order dated 24-03-2014 which was also dismissed on 25-03-15 which has revived repatriation order of these DTEs issued by DSD on 29-11-2013.
2. As per Orders by the Honorable Lahore High Court, Lahore dated 25-03-2015; All the above DTSC Heads are directed to repatriate the above 553 DTEs to their parent department with immediate effect. 3. All the above said DTEs are hereby relieved of their duties and placed back in their parent department i.e. School Education Department at the disposal of EDO (Education) concerned for further adjustment in schools.
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to:
1. PS to Secretary School Education Department, Government of Punjab, Lahore
2. PS to Programme Director, DSD Punjab, Lahore
3. District Accounts Officers Attock, Gujrat, Mandi Bahauddin, Kasur, Okara, Rahim Yar Khan, Muzaffargarh, Rajanpur, Mianwali, Sargodha, Sheikhupura and Faisalabad.
4. The Director Public Instruction (SE/EE) Punjab, Lahore
5. All the Executive District Officers (Education) of above districts.
6. All the Regional Programme Managers with the request to ensure immediate relieving.
7. All the District Monitoring Officers (concerned) with the request to update data.
8. Office order file
RPM ( HQ) DSD- PUNJAB