Notification COVID-19 Test of Teaching & Non-Teaching staff of Public Colleges free of cost
DIRECTORATE OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION,
No 120/ 128 /PA-DPIC,
DATED 2nd September, 2020
All the Directors of Education (Colleges),
In the Punjab
Subject: TECHNICAL CONSULTATION — REOPENING OF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTES
Apropos the subject cited.
2. You are hereby directed to ensure the implementation of the following directions with true letter and spirit:
1. Issue directions to all public and private colleges under your jurisdiction to conduct separate workshops for Teaching and Non-teaching staff on 8. & 9. SEPTEMBER.
2. Get certificates from the Principals of Private Colleges under your jurisdiction about sufficient ventilation in class rooms.
3. Issue directions to be vigilant about suspected cases which must be referred to Health Department.
4. Health Department may be requested to make necessary arrangements for the COVID tests of the all the teaching, non-teaching and canteen staff of pubic colleges free of cost.
5. Issue directions to Principals of the Pubic and Private Colleges to get their leaching, non-teaching and canteen staff tested for COVID-19.
3. Compliance report may be submitted to this office TODAY POSITIVELY for its onward transmission to higher authorities.
DIRECTOR PUBLIC INSTRUCTION
1. PS to Secretary, Govt. of the Punjab, Higher Education Department.
2. PAs to Additional Secretaries, Govt. of the Punjab, Higher Education Department.
3. PA to Deputy Secretary (Boards), Govt. of the Punjab, Higher Education Department.
4. Office File
Irrelevant assignments assigned to the Computer Teachers 29-10-2019
PEEDA ACT 2006 against Muhammad Imtiaz SSE GHS Doulat Pur Computer Lab not working
University of the Punjab declare Online Exams Guidelines for B.A and B.Sc.
PESP-II Facilitation for District Level Engagements
Creation of 96 Posts in S&GAD South Punjab Secretariat through SNE for FY2020-21
Mixed duties at wheat Procurement Center District Jhang 2020-21
Appointment of 7-Female teachers as QARIA (BS-12) on Regular basis
Issues related to the Testing Agencies for recruitment in Federal Departments
Provision of Files for Promotion PST to EST in-service quota (Reminder)
Instructions from Secretary School Education to CEO DEA in Punjab
Non FUNCTIONAL IT LAB head Teacher is Responsible in SCHOOLS
Mr. Muhammad Rafique Junior Clerk Dy.DEO (EE-M) Liaquatpur transferred to GHS Murad Pur Sial