HEAD TEACHER AND AEOs not allowed census duty in punjab school education department
No. DD (M)/Census/08-0212017
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
CHIEF MINISTER’S MONITORING FORCE
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Dated Lahore the 21” February 2017
All the Chief Executive Officers
District Education Authority,
SUBJECT: CENSUS DUTY OF TEACHING STAFF Apropos the subject.
- As you are well aware that tasks regarding census 2017 and examination session in schools are both in progress. Duties of teaching staff in both assignments are overlapping In many cases.
- It has been revealed while examination of census duty schedules of various districts that negligence has been shown by deputing all the staff of a school on census duty by ignoring the fact that during their absence. school will be without any teacher All the CEOs. DEA in Punjab are requested to revisit the duty list of such schools and ascertain why due care was not taken while preparing such duty lists.
- Keeping in view of the importance of both tasks following decisions have been made to carry on both the tasks with spirit.-
- Single and two teachers schools may be excluded for census duty
- Only one teacher may be deputed for census duty horn those schools where 03 teachers are working.
- 25% teaching staff may be deputed for census duty from those schools where 04 and more than 04 teachers are working.
- Teaching staff already appointed in BISE Matriculation exams duly may be exempted for census duty and may he replaced by other than exams duty staff.
- Head Teachers and AEOs may be excluded from Census duty.
You are therefore. requested to ensure the compliance of above of above said instruction in letter and spirit.