Teachers duty in Upcoming Exam 2023 is compulsory after issuing the duty orders. School Education Department Monitoring Wing issued a letter regarding the Availability of Teaching staff for upcoming exam Annual Part 1st 2023.
According to this letter all Teachers are bound to perform all type of duty assigned by BISE Punjab Boards.
School Education Department and all CEO DEA must be implemented.
Following Duties may assigned to Teachers in this Exam.
- dy. Superintendent
- Paper Distributor
- Head Examiner
- Super Checker
- Marking Center Incharge
1) All the Chief Executive Officers, District Education Authorities (DEAs), Punjab
2) All the District Monitoring Officers, Punjab
SUBJECT: AVAILABILITY OF HUMAN RESOURCE FOR CONDUCT OF UP-COMING SSC / HSSC, 1sT ANNUAL EXAMINATION, 2023
Kindly refer to the subject cite above.
2) As you are well aware that up-coming examinations of SSC and HSSC are approaching near. In this regard, following instructions / directions may be issued at all levels: –
- Duties assigned by the Higher Education department must be implemented i.e. Superintendent, Dy.
Superintendent, Invigilators and Paper Marking Staff.
- All DMOs are hereby directed to issue instructions to all MEAs regarding marking the presence of teachers during their school visits who are performing their duties at examination centers
3) I am directed to request you to implement the aforesaid
instructions / directions in true letter and spirit.
THIS MAY BE TREATED ON TOP PRIORITY
(Malik Ghulam Fareed)
- The Director Public Instructions (SE/EE) with the request to liaison with the allocated districts to ensure compliance of the directions.
- The Section Officer (Boards), Higher Education Department
- PS to Secretary School Education.
- PS to Special Secretary, School Education Department
9th Class Past Papers download pdf
We also available on Social Media
at facebook( fb )
Also available on
Twitter ID: https://twitter.com/786times