Circular Time Scale Promotion Policy 2022 by Prime Minister
Policy For Grant of Time Scale Promotion to Civil Servants in Pakistan, Time Scale Promotion Terms and Conditions defined by Mr. Shahbaz Sharif Prime Minister of Pakistan. Time Scale Upgradation Awarded to all Civil Servant Employees. First Time Scale awarded after 10 Years’ Service, After Next 8 Years’ Service the 2nd Time Scale Awarded to all Civil Servants, So after next Eight Years Next Scale will be awarded to Government Employees. Time Scale Promotion Policy 2022 All 18 Terms and Conditions by Govt. For Time Scale Promotion a Time Scale Committee notify by Department or Ministry. Grant of Higher Time Scale Promotion approved by Prime Minister of Pakistan. Time Scale Promotion Awarded after the Completion of Prescribed Service Length. Time Scale Promotion based on Performance Evaluation Report.
Subject: – POLICY FOR GRANT OF TIME SCALE TO CIVIL SERVANTS TO BPS 1 TO BPS-i6 OF ALL CIVIL SERVANTS OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.
The undersigned is directed to convey that the Prime Minister has been pleased to accord approval to the grant of higher time scale to BPS-1 to BPS-16 to all Civil Servants of the Federal Government thrice during entire service as per following pattern:-
First Time Scale On completion of 10 years service in current substantive pay scale.
Second Time Scale On completion of 8 years’ service after grant of first time scale or last promotion.
Third Time Scale On completion of 8 years service after the grant of 2nd time scale or last promotion.
18-Term and Conditions for Time Scale Promotion 2022
2. Time Scale will be admissible subject to following conditions:
Completion of prescribed length of service.
Each Ministry/Division/Department will constitute and notify a Time Scale Committee (TSC) on the pattern of Departmental Promotion Committee.
Time Scale will be granted on the recommendation of relevant Time Scale Committee.
Performance Evaluation Reports, detail of Disciplinary Action (if any) and completion of requisite length of service will be the eligibility criteria for evaluation by the TSC.
Time Scale shall not be granted w.e.f from the date of completion of requisite length of service rather completion of length of service will make the employee eligible for consideration by the relevant TSC. Time Scale shall always be granted with immediate effect, on the recommendation of relevant TSC, and after the approval of appointing authority for that higher time scale.
Grant of Time Scale shall not be considered as promotion within the meaning of Section-9 of Civil Servants Act, 1973.
The substantive pay scale of time scale beneficiary shall be original scale possessed by civil servant on regular basis through initial appointment or by means of promotion.
On award of Time Scale the pay of civil servant shall be fixed in higher Time Scale without grant of pre-mature increment.
A civil servant who is awarded Time Scale during the period between 1st June to 30th November of calendar year can opt for ” re-fixatim:’ of pay-. presumptively w.e.f. 1st December of that calendar year with a view to avail benefit of usual annual increment of the year.
On award of time scale the civil servant will be entitled to pay & allowances sanctioned for that higher time scale.
Service rendered on time scale will be counted for substantive pay scale of the incumbent.
Time Scale will not be granted from back date i.e. it will not be effective before the date of TSC’s meeting.
Time Scale will be admissible thrice in whole service. On each eve of promotion, one chance of Time Scale will be considered lapsed.
In case a civil servant is promoted before grant of time scale then requisite length of service will be counted with effect from the date of actualization of that promotion.
A civil servant who is already availing benefit of Time Scale Policy or move up/placement to higher grades like in case of civil servant in BPS-1 to BPS-4, Drivers/Dispatch Riders, Superintendent and health personnel, he/she has to give irrevocable option whether he/she want to continue with old time scale/move-up/placement or new time scale policy.
Each Ministry/Division/Department may ensure to seek irrevocable option within one month of issuance of this Policy.
Extra Ordinary leave will not be counted for length of service for grant of Time Scale.
As a one-time special dispensation, the requisite length of service for grant of first time scale will be counted from current BPS held by the cumbent (either substantive or otherwise).
(Muhammad Yunas Tahir)
Copy also forwarded for information to:-
- President’s Secretariat (Public), Islamabad.
- President’s Secretariat (Personal), Islamabad.
- Prime Minister’s Secretariat (Internal), Islamabad.
- Prime Minister’s Secretariat (Public), Islamabad.
- National Assembly Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Senate Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Election Commission of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- Supreme Court of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- Federal Shariat Court, Islamabad.
- Auditor General of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- Controller General of Accounts, Islamabad.
- AGPR, Islamabad/Lahore/Peshawar/Karachi/Quetta.
- Military Accountant General, Rawalpindi.
- All Financial Advisers/Deputy Financial Advisors attached to Ministries/Divisions and all officers of Finance Division.
- Chief Accounts Officer, M/o Foreign Affairs, Islamabad.
- Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer, Pakistan Railways, Lahore.
- All Chief Secretaries/Finance Secretaries of the Government of Punjab/Sindh/KPK/Balochistan & Azad State of Jammu & Kashmir & Gilgit-Baltistan.
- Capital Development Authority, Islamabad.
- Office of the Chief Commissioner, Islamabad.
- Federal Public Service Commission, F-5/1, Agha Khan Road, Islamabad.
- Secretary, Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman)’s Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission, Islamabad.
- Central Directorate of National Savings, Islamabad.
- National Accountability Bureau, Islamabad.
- Member (Finance),KRL, P.O.Box No.1384, Islamabad.
- Intelligence Bureau, Islamabad.
- Pakistan Mint, Lahore.
- DG Post Offices, Islamabad.
- Secretariat Training Institute, Islamabad.
- Directorate General of Inspection & Training, Customs & Central Excise, 8th Floor, New Customs House, Karachi.
- National Re-Construction Bureau, Prime Minister’s Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Earthquake Reconstruction & Rehabilitation Authority (ERRA), P.M. Sectt. (Public), Islamabad.
- Federal Tax Ombudsman’s Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Cost Accounts Organization, Islamabad.
- Web Master
(Muhammad Younas Tahir)
Teachers deputed at Quarantine Centers at WWB Shahi Bala
Provision of Data of SSE’s and AEO’s for Regularization
F.Sc Biology Chapter No.11 BIOENERGETIES 1st YEAR MCQ
Lecturer SS English Exam Preparation Test No.4
Optimum Utilization of I.T. Labs by Project Directorate of IT Labs Project 12-03-2012
SOPs to Implement School Based Assessment (SBA-2022)
WORLD FAMOUS – General Knowledge – Test No. 7 – Online M.C.Qs for Competition Commission JOB Exams
EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY AND GUIDANCE MCQs TEST NO.4
Departmental Permission NOC for Higher Qualification in Bahawal Nagar
Mst. Kausar Parveen District Education Officer (SE/BS-19) District Kasur
Notification issued on Grant of advance increments to English Teachers 14-09-2021
Nomination of Officers required for Training regarding inquiry proceeding/PEEDA ACT 2006