Suspension Orders of Mst. Ayesha Fatima DEO(W-EE) Kasur
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Dated Lahore, the 20th May, 2022
NO.SO(SE-I)1-64/2022: Mst. Ayesha Fatima (BS-19), District Education Officer (W-EE), Kasur, is hereby placed under suspension for a period of 90-days, in terms of Section 6 of PEEDA, Act 2006, with immediate effect. She is directed to report to School Education Department for further orders.
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION
NO. & DATE EVEN.
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to the:-
1. Principal Secretary, to Chief Minister, Punjab, Lahore.
2. Commissioner, Lahore Division, Lahore.
3. Director Public Instruction (SE/EE), Punjab, Lahore.
4. Deputy Commissioner, Kasur.
5. District Education Officer (SE/M-EE/W-EE), Kasur.
6. District Accounts Officer, Kasur.
7. Deputy Director (Monitoring), CMMF, School Education Department.
8. PS to Secretary, School Education Department.
9. PS to Special Secretary, School Education Department.
10. PA to Additional Secretary (Schools), School Education Department.
11. PA to Deputy Secretary (SE), School Educator Department.
12. Officer concerned.
13. Order / Personal file.
(MUHAMMAD MAZHAR ALVI)
SECTION OFFICER (SE-I)
Notification – Teaching Of Quran Pak in Schools
Collection of data via Online Visit Performa by DEO SE
Class 9th Computer Science (New Book 2021) Chapter 1 Problem Solving MCQs
Services Of Mr. Jaleel Ahmad Placed at disposal of SED Punjab
Notification in Extension of Contract period of SSE Male & Female all Categories in Rahim Yar Khan
Extension in contract period of SSE for one year in Lahore
Malik Muhammad Aamir Senior Headmaster (BS-18) GHS G.I.Khan Rahim Yar Khan posted as DEO (SE) LODHRA…
Pakistan Studies PPSC Past Papers
Economics General Knowledge Quiz MCQs Test Questions Answers
Rules regarding Transfer as per Student Teacher Ratio (STR) in Punjab 2020
Directory Retirement Proforma of Teaching Staff (Female) PST to SST
Admission Open Autumn 2022 AIOU Islamabad