Suspension Orders of Mst. Ayesha Fatima DEO(W-EE) Kasur
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Dated Lahore, the 20th May, 2022
NO.SO(SE-I)1-64/2022: Mst. Ayesha Fatima (BS-19), District Education Officer (W-EE), Kasur, is hereby placed under suspension for a period of 90-days, in terms of Section 6 of PEEDA, Act 2006, with immediate effect. She is directed to report to School Education Department for further orders.
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION
NO. & DATE EVEN.
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to the:-
1. Principal Secretary, to Chief Minister, Punjab, Lahore.
2. Commissioner, Lahore Division, Lahore.
3. Director Public Instruction (SE/EE), Punjab, Lahore.
4. Deputy Commissioner, Kasur.
5. District Education Officer (SE/M-EE/W-EE), Kasur.
6. District Accounts Officer, Kasur.
7. Deputy Director (Monitoring), CMMF, School Education Department.
8. PS to Secretary, School Education Department.
9. PS to Special Secretary, School Education Department.
10. PA to Additional Secretary (Schools), School Education Department.
11. PA to Deputy Secretary (SE), School Educator Department.
12. Officer concerned.
13. Order / Personal file.
(MUHAMMAD MAZHAR ALVI)
SECTION OFFICER (SE-I)
Vaccination of Teaching and Miscellaneous staff in Schools
Public Holiday announced in Sindh on World (Wife) Susral Day
Suspension from Service orders of Six Female Teachers in Rawalpindi
SS Lecturer Education Headmaster PPSC Past PAPER No. 49
10th Class Mathematics Chapter No 7 MCQs
Instructions regarding Re-Opening of Schools in District Bahawalnagar
Grant of Increase in Pension to Pensioners of Federal Government
Official Notification Summer Vacations 2022 in Schools
12 Class CHEMISTRY CHAPTER NO.14 MACROMOLECULES Online Quiz MCQs Test
Provision of Verification Files of Educators in Faisalabad
Class 9th Physics Chapter No 06 Work and Energy
Syed Walayat Ullah Shah posted as District Education Officer (SE/BS-19) District Jhelum