GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SERVICES AND GENERAL ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Dated the 07 May, 2022
All Divisional Commissioner in the Punjab.
All Deputy Commissioner in the Punjab
All District Police Officers in the Punjab.
Subject: INSPECTION OF EXAMINATION CENTERS
The Secondary school Certificate (SSC) and Higher Second, School Certificate (HSSC) (Annual) Examinations, 2022 have been scheduled to commence W.E.F.10th May and 18 June 2022, respectively.
2. Steps taken by the Government during the previous examinations have considerably helped in improving the conduct and credibility of the examination in general. The spirit behind this successful achievement needs to be maintained in the forthcoming examinations as well.
3. Keeping in view the prevailing law & order situation extra, vigilance is required. I have been directed to convey that all the Deputy Commissioners and District Police Officers are required to take immediate measures for ensuring maintenance of law & order in and around the examinations centers. They shall inspect the centers themselves by making surprise visits.
4. A report of your visit to various centers must be sent daily to Secretary, Higher Education for further necessary action on Fax Nos. (042) 93210038 / 99210040 and email address email@example.com.
Zaid Bin Maqsood
Secretary (I&C) S&GAD
1. The Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Punjab.
2. The PPO/IG Police. Punjab.
3. The Secretary, Government of the Punjab, Higher Education Department.
4. The Secretary, Government of the Punjab, School Education Department
5. All the Chairperson, Boards of Intermediate & Secondary Education in the Punjab.
6.The Principal Secretary to Governor Punjab.
Information & Status of PER’s/CM/PM DIRECTIVES and data on SIS
Hiring of Part Time Coaches (PTC) for Schools
Schedule of MOCK Exam & minutes of Secretary School Meeting with CEOs
Recruitment of Non-Teaching Staff from BPS-1 to BPS-4 in SED Punjab
Rectification of Seniority list according to Merit Position in Bahawal Nagar
Unspent Balances of Non-Salary Budget (NSB) in District Rahim Yar Khan
Provide Record for Extra Increments of EST (Eng)
Special Focus on Teaching of Quran-e-Pak NAZRA during the School Visit
Mr. Yasin Shah Junior Clerk transferred to GGHS 118P Rahim Yar Khan
2-Years Relaxation of Upper Age Limit for Government Jobs
Mr. Allah Ditta Khan posted as District Education Officer (M-EE/BS-19) District Khushab
APPOINTMENT AS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHER (EST) ON REGULAR BASIS IN MANDI BAHAUDDIN