Sexual Harassment – Services of Rana Muhammad Azhar CEO DEA RYK placed at disposal of SED Punjab
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Dated Lahore, the 23rd December, 2020
Phone No. 042-99212080
NO.SO(SE-I)1-618/2019: In pursuance of Ombudsperson, Punjab vide letter No. WOP/11-332/2020/829 dated is December, 2020, the services of Rana Muhammad Azhar, Acting Chief Executive Officer (DEA/BS-19), District Rahim Yar Khan are hereby placed at the disposal of School Education Department on administrative grounds. He hereby stands relieved forthwith and is directed to report to School Education Department with immediate effect.
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION
NO. & DATE EVEN.
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to the:-
1. Secretary, to Chief Minister, Punjab, Lahore.
2. Mrs. Rukhsana Gillani, Ombudsperson, Punjab 174-Shadman-II, Lahore.
3. Director Public Instruction (SE/EE), Punjab, Lahore.
4. Deputy Secretary (Legal), School Education Department.
5. Deputy Commissioner, Rahim Yar Khan.
6. Acting Chief Executive Officer (DEA), Rahim Yar Khan.
7. District Education Officer (SE/M-EE/W-EE), Rahim Yar Khan.
8. District Accounts Officer, Rahim Yar Khan.
9. Director Monitoring, CMMF, School Education Department.
10. PS to Secretary & Special Secretary (Operations), School Education Department.
11. PS/PA to Additional Secretary (Schools) & Deputy Secretary (SE), School Education.
12. Officer concerned (Accused).
13. Order file / Personal files.
SECTION OFFICER (SE-I)
Conduct of SSC and HSSC Annual Examination in Pakistan during Corona Crises
Monitoring and Inspection committees for implementation status of re-opening of schools SOP’s
Education – ADMINISTRATIONS OF SCHOOLS from B.Ed & M.Ed Syllabus Online TEST NO.23
GRADE 11 – PHYSICS CHAPTER NO. 5 CIRCULAR MOTION Test No.1 Online MCQs MDCAT & ECAT Preparation
Mr. Ajab Khan posted as Dy. DEO (M-EE/BS-18) Tehsil Bhalwal Sargodha
Explanation Letter for personal files of teaching staff in Rahim Yar Khan
Regularization of ESE(Arts/Science Math) Female in Gujranwala District
No Inquiry No Demand No Punishment No Audit Para Certificate for Government Employees
Education – Introduction of Computers in Education from B.Ed & M.Ed Syllabus Online Test No. 06
Education – English Language Communication Skills from B.Ed & M.Ed Syllabus Online Test No.1
Adoption of Humanistic approach regarding implementation of SOP/Guidelines
EXTENSION IN DEADLINE FOR ENTRY OF FORM-B IN ANNUAL SCHOOL CENSUS 2020-21 TILL 31-01-2021