SANCTION OF M PHIL ALLOWANCE TO DTEs
Lahore (Web Desk) Directorate of staff development issued a notification March 8,2016 to sanction the M.Phil Allowance to District Teacher Educators (DTEs) on completion of their M.Phil / MS Program from any recognized university of Pakistan from Higher Education Commission Islamabad. According to this notification Muhammad Zahid Mukhtar Assistant Director (RPM) sent a request for allocation of Budget.
No.RPM (DSD) 18(32)/16/
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
DIRECTORATE OF STAFF DEVELOPMENT
DATED Lahore the 8th March 2016
All Heads of DTSCs in Punjab
Subject: SANCATION OF M. PHIL ALLOWANCE
Kindly refer to the subject cited above
- A number of cases regarding the subject cited above have been submitted by DTSC
heads to DSD In this regard. the Program Director DSD has desired that DTSC Heads may forward such cases to the competent authority of DTEs in their parent department for necessary sanction. Accordingly, they will send request for allocation of the budget in this head so that M Phil allowance may be paid to DTEs.
3. M.Phil allowance cases TEs may be sent to DSD for onward transmission to the
School Education Department (SED) for necessary sanction.
Muhammad Zahid Mukhtar
1. PS to the Programme Director DSD, Lahore
2. PA to Additional Program Director, DSD, Lahore
3. All Regional Program Managers in Punjab
4.The Deputy Director Finance, DSD
5. All CTSC Heads in Punjab.
6. Office file