Removal from Service orders of Abdul Ghafoor Senior Clerk
|EXECUTIVE DISTRICT OFFICER (Edu) RAHIM YAR KHAN
Dated: 7/ / 2016
Ph:068-9230044 Fax: 068-9230385 Email: email@example.com
WHEREAS Mr. Abdul Ghafoor Senior Clerk 0/0 Deputy District Education Officer (W) Tehsil Liaquat Pur was proceeded against on various complaints of serious nature. The details are as under;
1, Press clipping in Daily “Khabrain” Multan dated 19.06.2014 regarding stealing the official record and Commissioner Bahawalpur directed to take serious action in this regard against the said official through his Nos. ACG/3-11/4498 dated 03.07.2014, ACG/3-11/8847 dated 29.12.2014 and ACG/3-11/3056 dated 17.04.2015. Accused was directed to perform his duties in the 0/0 DEO (SE), RYK by the then DEO (SE), RYK Vide No. 554445 dated 07.07.2014 due to habitual absent from the office and negligence towards performing of official duties. And the accused was bound there for three months.
- An application submitted by the Headmistress Govt. Girls Primary School Chak No. 116/ NP, Markaz Khanbela Liaquat Pur against the accused regarding issuance of Cheque amounting to Rs-75000/- of the said school wrongly to another school with his malafide intention.
- On Various Complaints the then EDO (Education), Rana Naveed Akhter transferred the accused from 0/0 Deputy DEO (EEW), Liaquat Pur and the services placed at the disposal of then DEO (SE), RYK for adjustment to any other High School till the completion of enquiry proceedings smoothly against him.
- Another Press Clipping against the accused, published in Daily Khabrain dated 17 March 2014 regarding corruption, embezzlement and taking bribe from the Female Teachers. Moreover make calls to lady teachers and offers for making friendship and vulgar talks which falls in the purview of “Women Harassment Act”. He also did not appear in enquiry proceedings deliberately.
- Another Press Clipping against the accused official published in Daily “Aousaf” Multan dated 27-March-2014 regarding embezzlement in SMC Funds of schools of Tehsil Liaquat Pur.
- Another Press Clipping against the accused official published in Daily “Express” Rahimyarkhan dated 22-March-2014 regarding stealing service books of lady teachers and black mailing them for illegal gratification.
- Another Press clipping against the accused official published in Daily Khabrain Dated 23.03.2014 regarding illegal gratification, blackmailing and stealing the official record i.e. Service Books of teachers.
- Another Press clipping against the accused official published in Daily Express Rahimyarkhan dated 25.03.2014 to hide the post of SSE in an Elementary School because in that Elementary School the wife of the accused working as Head Teacher. To continue the embezzlement through his wife the accused willfully hidden that post in recruitment process.
- Another Press clipping in Daily “fang” Lahore dated 26-July-2002 wherein lady teachers of female wing protested against the accused due to delay in drawing the salaries of newly appointed educators and demanding illegal gratification to draw the salary bills.
- Another Press Clipping already published in Daily “Naya Dour” dated 16-November 2002 and Daily “Aousaf” dated 16.11.2002 wherein all lady teachers protested against the accused regarding his posting in Female Wing due to his vulgar attitude towards female teachers and blackmailing.
- An affidavit submitted by the complainant Mr. Muhammad Qasim S/O Haji Ahmed Moavin Maddrissa of Govt. Girls Elementary School Unran Liaquat Pur against the accused wherein he stated that Mst. Shumaila teacher of Girls Elementary School Unran involved in illegal cutting of trees, embezzlement in NSB, SMC and Farogh-e-Talim Funds and she requested for casual leave to DY DEO which was rejected by DY DEO while Mr. Abdul Ghafoor shelter her corruption and gave protection by illegal way.
- That an FIR was registered against the accused in ACE Bahawalpur under section 161 PCA 5/2-47 dated 17.09.2009 lodged by Mr. Muhammad Aslam Khan S/O Nazar Khan R/O Gomal House Chowk Bahadar Pur regarding receiving illegal gratification.
- That another FIR was also registered against the accused in Police Station Liaquat Pur under section 380/PP dated 22.08.2010 regarding stealing of File, Registers, Service Books, Fax Machine (Official Record and Equipments).
- An application submitted by Mst. Sumera Yasmin ESE GGES Malik Manzoor Ahmed LQP against the accused dated 23.01.2014 wherein she stated that accused forced her on telephone to establish illegitimate relation with him to pass her salaries but when she denied he torn the pay bill of her into pieces and threat her for facing severe consequences. This act of the accused falls in the purview of “Women Harassment Act”.
- An application lodged by Mr. Aleem Choudhary against the said accused dated 25.11.2014 before the Ombudsman Punjab Regional Office Multan regarding Blackmailing to teachers, Corruption, involved in Embezzlement of schools funds etc.
- He was directed to attend this office vide this office order No. 5354-57 dated 05.2015 but he did not attend this office.
- That the accused involved in subversive/mischievous and anti department
- That the accused involved in Political influences and destroyed the atmosphere of Education Department.
- To get the illegal promotion by fraud and kept the Department in dark, he did not provide the service book in-spite of written letter and submitted fake “No Enquiry Certificate” by concealing the facts.
AND WHEREAS the accused was directed to appear before the then
Executive District Officer (Education), Rahimyarkhan on 23.12.2014. Accused
appeared in person on 23.12.2014 and heard by the then Executive District Officer
(Education), Mr. Riaz Ahmed Sohi at length and with patience. The accused failed to provide any solid proof regarding all above allegations and press clippings.
However, the complaints were of serious nature and allegations of corruption, embezzlement, Misbehave, stealing the official record, unbecoming behavior towards other officials and female teachers were crucially against the law and tantamount to “Misconduct” and “Inefficiency” as prescribed under PEEDA Act-2006. Despite it reveals several FIRs are also registered against the accused about involving in criminal offences.
AND WHEREAS the undersigned perused the original case file and seen eye to eye all the record of the case and satisfied that all the charges leveled against the accused are fully proved and based on facts. This reflects that the accused is stigma on the face of Education Department and his further stay in the Department will prove harmful for teachers and Department.
NOW THEREFORE, I, Rana Muhammad Azhar Khan Executive District Officer (Education), District Rahimyarkhan being a competent authority, imposed a Major Penalty of REMOVAL FROM SERVICE upon the accused Mr. Abdul Ghafoor Senior Clerk 0/0 Deputy District Education Officer (W), Tehsil Liaqat Pur with immediate effect under Section 4 (1) (b) (v) of the PEEDA Act 2006.
(Muhammad Azhar Khan)
Executive District Officer (Edu)
Rahim Yar Khan
Endst. No /Admn-II
Copy for Information and necessary Action to:-
- The District Coordination Officer, Rahimyarkhan.
- The District Monitoring Officer, Rahimyarkhan.
- The District Education Officer (SE/EE-W & M), Rahimyarkhan.
- The District Accounts Officer, Rahimyarkhan.
- The Deputy District Education Officers (M&F) in District RYK.
- The Accused Concerned.
- Office Record File.
(Muhammad Azhar Khan)
Executive District Officer (Edu) Rahim Yar Khan