Personal Hearing with reference of writ Petition in Lahore High Court for Inter District Transfer
Directorate of Public Instruction
(Elementary Education) Punjab
9-A Hall Road Lahore
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tahira Haneef SESE
Govt Elementary School Chak No. 75/ML
Tehsil Mankera District Bhakkar
- Yasmeen Ghulam Hussain ESE (Science-Math)
Govt. Girls Higher Secondary School BUgliana Kalan District Kasur
- Zaiba Nageen ESE (Science-Math)
Govt. Primary School Dera Wailan Wala District SheikhuPur
- Nighat Shahnaz ESE
Govt. Primary School Baichra
Tehsil Taunsa District D.G.Khan
- Rabia Aslam ESE(Science-Math)
Govt. Boys High School Jand District Chakwal
- Najaf Zulfiqar ESE(Science-Math)
Govt. Girls Primary School Birthal
- Nazia Noureen ESE(Science-Math)
Govt. Model Primary School BHogiwala
Markaz Jaria District Hafiz Abad
- The Chief Executive Officer (DEA)
Bhakkar,Kasur,SheikhuPura, D.G.Khan, Chakwal,Rahim Yar Khan and Hafizabad
Subject : PERSONAL HEARING WITH REFERENCE TO WRIT PETITION NO. 249488-18 AND ORDER SHEET IN THE LAHORE DATED 15-11-2018
Reference office of the Additional Registrar (Judl) Lahore High Court Lahore. No.056392/writ dated: 17-11-2018 vide which a copy of order dated 15-11-2018 has been provided for necessary action.
In compliance with the order dated: 15-11-2018 passed by honorable Lahore High Court Lahore, I am directed to request you to attend the office DPI (EE) Punjab Lahore for Personal Hearing on 27-11-2018 at 11:00am along relevant documents.
I am further directed to request concerned CEO (DEA) mentioned above to depute a well versed officer with the facts of the case to attend this office on stipulated date and ….
O R D E R S H E E T
IN THE LAHORE HIGH COURT LAHORE
W.P. NO. 249488-2018
TAHIRA HANIF etc. Vs. Govt. of the Punjab etc.
15.11.2018 Sardar Muhammad Ramzan , Advocate for the petitioner.
Rai Ashfaq Ahmad Kharral , Assistant Advocate General Punjab (On Court’s Call)
Through this constitutional Petition, the petitioners have made following Prayer:
“It is,therefore respectfully prayed that present writ petition may kindly be accepted , respondents be directed to process applications for the Transfer/Posting of the Petitioners in terms of the Transfer Policy, 2013 dated 17-04-2013 as amended from time to time in view of notification dated 30-10-2018 without applying restriction made in letter / notification dated 19-04-2018 in the interest of justice.”
- Learned council for the petitioner submits that a notification dated : 30-10-2018 is applicable to the petitioner since the Petitioner has filed an application for the Transfer 02-04-2018 after the lifting of the Ban 21.03.2018.
- Learned Law office submits that many grounds have been taken in present writ petition which are to be attended by respondent No. 2 first in accordance with Law , therefore , submits that writ petition may be referred to respondent No. 2 for his decision by treating it as a representation on behalf of the petitioner.
- Learned Council for the Petitioner has no objection to this offer.
- In this view of the matter , let this petition along with its its annexure be sent to respondent No.2 who will treat it as a representation of the petitioner and decide the same after hearing the petitioner and also keeping in view the notification dated 30-11-2018, if applicable to the petitioner , that too expeditiously.
[ Baqar Najafi ]