Observing Kashmir Solidarity day on August 14 2019 and Black Day on August 15 2019 in all over Pakistan
Government of the Punjab
Services and General Administration Department
(Implementation and Coordination Department)
Dated Lahore the 11th August 2019
1. Additional Home Secretary (Home) Punjab
2. Inspector General of Police Punjab
3. All Administrative Secretaries of Govt. of the Punjab
4. All Divisional Commissioners in the Punjab
5. All Dy. Commissioners in the Punjab
Subject :Observing Kashmir Solidarity day on August 14 2019 and Black Day on August 15 2019 in all over Pakistan
I am directed to refer to the subject cited above and to convey the directions of competent Authority to observe Kashmir Solidarity Day on the 14 August 2019 and Black Day on 15 August 2019 (Indian Independence Day). The Competent authority has desired take the following measures as well
• Every Friday to be observed as Kashmir Solidarity Day till further order.
• Mass rallies to be staged in Solidarity with innocent people of India Occupied Jammu and Kashmir. Participant of rallies shall carry flags of Islamic Republic of Pakistan and Azad Jammu and Kashmir.
• Hoisting of flags of Islamic Republic Of Pakistan and Azad Kashmir on Government , Private and residential buildings on 14th August 2019 may be ensured.
• To ensure the provision of Flags of Islamic Republic of Pakistan and Azad Kashmir for the MASS rallies for 14th August 2019.
• To ensure provision of Black flags and black arm hands to the participants of the rallies on Black Day for 15 August 2019 (Indian Independence Day).
• Help of Business Community may be requested for provision of flags and badges and banners to the participants OF THE rallies.
• Fool proof security / Administrative arrangements should be ensured for the rallies.
THIS MAY BE TREATED AS MOST URGENT.
SECTION OFFICER (FG)