TIME SCALE PROMOTION TO EMPLOYEES IN BS-5 TO BS-16
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
Dated Lahore, the 4th January, 2016
Dr. Arshad Mahmood,
- All Administrative Secretaries to Government of the Punjab.
- The Principal Secretary to Governor, Punjab, Lahore.
- The Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Punjab, Lahore.
- The Military Secretary to Governor, Punjab, Lahore.
- The Secretary, Punjab Provincial Assembly, Lahore.
- The Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore.
- All Heads of Attached Departments in the Punjab.
- All Commissioners in the Punjab.
- All District Coordination Officers in the Punjab.
- All District 8, Sessions Judges in the Punjab.
- The Chief Pilot, VIP Flight, Lahore.
- The Registrar, Lahore High Court, Lahore.
- The Provincial Director, Local Fund Audit, Punjab, Lahore.
Subject: TIME SCALE PROMOTION TO EMPLOYEES IN BS-5 TO BS-16
I am directed to slate that the Governor of the Punjab has been pleased to up-grade all technical’s / non-technical employees holding posts in from BS-5 to BS-16 which are isolated/stagnant (i.e., having no promotion prospects), and have 10 years’ service to their credit in the respective pay scale, to next pay scale with effect from 01.01.2016. The incumbents shell further be promoted to next pay scale after earning each 10-years of service.
- All the Departments /attached Departments are requested to take further necessary action to implement he above policy and will strictly observe prescribed procedure for promotion of these employees, i.e.. through D.P.C. for ascertaining of service record. However, the immediate up-gradation is without any condition of D.P.C.
- The above employees are not entitled to premature increment either on up-gradation w.e.f. 01.01.2016 or time scale promotion after each 10 years.