Respected Government Employees
If some one want to travel abroad due to any reason like Hajj (Pilgrims) Umarah than you need to get leave under Service Rules 1981. For this purpose you must prepare a file which required following documents.
1. Application Form For Ex Pakistan Leave
2. Form For Leave Ex-Pakistan
3. Form of Leave Account Under the Revised Leave Rules 1981
4. Posting Deputation abroad Security Vetting Question
5. Statement to attach with Application Form for Permission visit foreign Countries
6. No Demand Certificate
7. No Audit Certificate
8. No Punishment Certificate
9. No inquiry Certificate
10. No Objection Certificate
11. Taxation Clearance Certificate
Here one more thing
If you are a permenent Govt Employee than you must submit the Conveyance Allowance in Govt Account via National Bank of Pakistan.
If you are a contract Employee than you must submit the Whole Salary for leave days in Govt Account via National Bank of Pakistan.
For this Purpose you Submit this amount by using
Which is present in Forms/Proforma link on this website.
We just need your prayers