DTSC INSTRUCTIONS FOR CTSC HEADS
Dear CTSC Heads, Assalam u Allaukum!
Many issues during recent visits have been noticed which must be overcome as soon as possible. Following are the directions regarding these. You are required to achieve these directions in letter and spirit.
- Implementation of New Time Table for Grade-1 to Grade-3 issued by The Secretary Education (Schools) the last year is very poor. Though you have provided copies of the time table to each and every Head of School but you could not get it implemented. For implementation you may check progress check of each period during your mentoring visit. Here are suggested some ways for implementing each and every period effectively.
|Period No.||Name of Period||Ways for implementation|
|Zero Period||Tilawat + Naat + Dua +
Message + National
|Before starting formal assembly, Instead of Tilawat there should be small segment of Namaz with translation. For example “Subhana Kalla Hurnrna” ” Ae Allah Tere zaat pak ha” should be the lesson of the first day. In similar way a Naat should be selected and then that should be explained with difficult words meaning Line by line daily. Instead of singing Dua there must be explanation of Dua line by line by making the students clear regarding difficult words and its meaning. Similarly National Anthem should be explained line by line and answer of many questions regarding the National Anthem must be given to the students. After making students clear about meaning and central idea of Naat. Dua and National Anthem than there should be formal assembly.|
Yesterday/Assessment (Oral + Written)
|Copies should be checked for checking the
progress of this period.
|2||Spelling (English + Urdu)||Copies should be checked for checking the
progress of this period. There must be proof of
the students from those 60 words of Urdu and 60 words of English for checking the effectiveness of the period.
|Copies may be checked for checking the progress of this period. There must be gradual improvement in writing of English, Urdu and Mathematics on monthly basis. Practice of English must be on four lines, practice of Urdu must be on one line and|
|3||Writing (English + Urdu + Maths)||practice of digits within the boxes. Lead Pencils
may be used for this purpose from Grade-1 to
|Grade-3 then cut nib pen may be used for
improving Urdu writing in Grade-4 and Grade-5.
|Blackboard and .Takhti” can also be used for improving writing. Colorful chalks should be used on Blackboard.|
|oCfotphieisspmerajoydb.e checked for checking the progress|
|Copies may be checked for checking the progress
of this period. There should be three days Islamist
|5||Islamist/General Knowledge||period and three days General Knowledge Period.|
|Progress may be checked in each area of this
period. There should be four lessons on Physical
|Physical||Education, fours lessons on Drawing, four lessons|
|6||Educ.°W.rawing/Art Work/Group||on Art Work, four lessons on Group Work, three
lessons on Project Work and two lessons on
|Work/Project Work/Community Work||Community Work. Heads and Teachers find
— , • • , • . i–
|on Aiternate Day,
|difficulty in implementing Project and Community
Work. Guide them that many project works have
|been given in Teachers’ Guides. They can select project work from there. You should give two community works monthly to every school and check the progress accordingly|
|Students must be assessed regarding reading. Reading of the students is very poor. This period|
|T||Reading (English t Urdu + Maths)||must be utilized effectively. There must be sound based teaching of both the languages in Nursery and Grade-1. This must be assessed.|
|If one question/direction and its answer/response is taught to the students daily in English and Urdu within 25 minutes of this period then at least 20 questions/directions may be assessed after a month. A direction and its response is taught to the|
| Language Speaking
(English + Urdu)(25
|students of Nursery and Grade-1. For example sit,
stand, corne here etc. Heads and Teachers feel
|Minutes)||difficulty in chalking out questions and their|
|psi, mu,- wa,un||answers. You should provide at least 180|
|(Teacher + students) (15||questions and their answers in English language to|
|each school. There must . mile walk daily by teachers and students. If this period is effectively implemented then after a year the students will be totally communicating in English Language, as, after a year they can give answers to 150 questions at least.|
- Insure sound based teaching of languages to Nursery and Grade-1.
- Insure object oriented teaching of Mathematics to Nursery and Grade-1.
- Insure Activity based teaching. For this you may get developed teacher kit from each and every teacher.
- Insure lesson planning.
- Insure Teacher’s kit by every teacher till Grade-8.
- Insure checking of Home work Copies according to stage-III of Indicator-2 of
- Mentoring Visit Form (MVF).
- Insure true diary writing. True diary is written in the light of Taleemi Calendar with achieving SLOs which have been mentioned in the diary.
- Follow the steps given below for teaching English and Urdu to Grade-3 to Grade-5
o First complete paragraph wise reading with correct pronunciation. At least one paragraph each day.
o Then complete paragraph wise meanings of difficult words with spellings/Imla. At least meanings of difficult words with spellings/Imla of one paragraph each day.
o Then complete paragraph wise translation. At least translation of one paragraph per day.
o Then activity based conceptual teaching of at least one question of exercise every day.
You are required to adopt the following structure in the schools:
- One QD Room for Nursery to Grade-3 and one room for Grade-4 to Grade-5 if it is two roomed school.
- One ECE Room/Kids room for Nursery Class, one QD Room for Grade-1 to Grade-3 and one room for Grade-4 to Grade-5 if it is three room school.
- One ECE Room/Kids room for Nursery Class, one QD Room for Grade-1 to Grade-3 and one room for Grade-4 and one room for Grade-5 if it is four roomed
- One ECE Room/Kids room for Nursery Class, three separate QD Rooms for Grade-1 to Grade-3 and one room for Grade-4 and Grade-5 if it is five roomed school.
- One ECE Room/Kids room for Nursery Class, three separate QD Rooms for Grade-1 to Grad., one room for Grade-4 and one room for Grade-5 if it is six roomed.