Data Pertaining to the appointment Regularization of School Guards
No. SO (SE-IV) 4-912021
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
All the Chief Executive Officers
District Education Authorities
Subject: DATA PERTAINING TO THE APPOINTMENT / REGULARIZATION OF SCHOOL GUARDS
I am directed to refer to the subject cited above.
2. I am further directed to request you to furnish complete data as well as a comprehensive report of the School Guards appointed on contract basis in year 2015 and 2016 vide Recruitment Policy bearing No SO (SE-IV)2-1312014 dated 17 03.2015 The data must be in tabular form containing.
1. Number of school guards working along with their place of posting.
2 Date of appointment:
3 Date of superannuation:
4. No. of School Guards whose services have been regularized (if any,
3. The desired data must reach the office of the undersigned within 02 days positively without fail.
This may be treated a Most Urgent.
SECTION OFFICER (SE-IV)
1 PS to Secretary School Education
2 PS to Special Secretary (Operations)
3. PS to Additional Secretary (Schools / DEA)
4 PA to Deputy Secretary (Legal / (EE)
Designation of SESE(CS/IT) as EST(IT/CS) upon regularization in Punjab Schools
Teachers deputed at Inter Provincial check Post in Khushal Garh Tehsil Jand
Operationalization of Non-Development Budget (Departmental Grant) in South Punjab
RABIA RIASAT posted as Deputy Secretary School Education Department
Submission of Academic Calendar , Lesson Plan and Student worksheet for further dissemination
Ms. Iffat Naseem posted as DEO(EE-W/BS-19) District Rawalpindi
Irrelevant assignments assigned to the Computer Teachers 29-10-2019
Class 9th Computer Science (New Book 2021) Chapter 1 Problem Solving MCQs
Affidavit of 100 Percent COVID-19 Vaccination of Employees in Punjab
Establishment of new higher education institutions for the year 2020-21(ADP NO.120) in Punjab
Senior Teacher Suspended on receiving Rs.12000 from Ehsaas Program
All Public and Private Schools remains close in District Sargodha