Travel Ban on All Non-Vaccinated Individuals in any Public Transport
Government of the Punjab,
Subject: – TRAVEL BAN ON ALL NON-VACCINATED INDIVIDUALS FROM BOARDING IN ANY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Kindly refer to the subject noted above.
2. I am directed to request you to ensure that no person boards any Public Transport who is not vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least one dose should have been administered). It is further requested that Secretaries of District Regional Transport Authorities may be directed to coordinate with the Chief Executive Officers, District Health Authorities of respective districts to develop mechanism for its implementation.
3. If first dose of vaccine has been received by the person three weeks prior, the second dose must b e administered before allowing to board Public Transport.
4. This may be assigned TOP PRIORITY.
SECTION OFFICER (EP&C)
No. & Date Even:
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to:
1. All Chief Executive Officers (DHAs), Punjab.
2. PSO to Secretary, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Punjab.
3. PSO to Special Secretary, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Punjab.
4. PA to Additional Secretary (Technical), P&SH Department.
5. Master File.
Travel ban for unvaccinated Persons on Public Transport inside the Punjab. This letter is send to all SEcretary Transports in each 36 Districts of Punjab.
BAN ON THE USE OF MOBILE IN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS OF PUNJAB
Mr. Naveed Shahzad Mirza posted as additional Secretary School Education Department
Notification – Updation of newly created posts on SIS Portal
Observation after Scrutinizing the record of employees BPS-1 to BPS-16 from 1989
SOPs for Celebrations of Independence Day 2021
Appointment Order of Teachers against post of TT School Based issued by DEO (Male) KARAK
Amendment in Rate of Benevolent Fund notification issued on 11-09-2020
SPECIAL ALLOWANCE FOR THE OFFICERS AND STAFF SOUTH PUNJAB CIVIL SECRETARIAT
Chemistry Online MCQs Class 1st Year MDCAT & ECAT Preparation
GP Fund form for Government Employees
Corrigendum regarding regularization of SST CS after resolve of Professional Degree issue
Training of Field Staff on Annual School Census 2020-21 in Rahim Yar Khan