Transitional Arrangements under Punjab Local Government ACT 2013
Lahore (Online) Government of the Punjab issued a notification for Transitional Arrangements under Punjab Local Government ACT 2013.
No SO(SE-III) 2-29/2010(P)
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Dated Lahore the. 16″‘ December, 2015
- All the Divisional Commissioners. in Punjab
- All the District Coordination Officers, in Punjab
- All the Executive District Officers(Edu), in Punjab
SUBJECT: TRANSITIONAL ARRANGEMENTS UNDER PUNJAB LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT, 2013
The Secretary, Local Government & Community Development Department during the meeting dated 04.12.2015 has reviewed the status of the Transition under the Punjab Local Government Act, 2013 and advised that the School Education Department would share the approved Deployment Plan and Organogram with the Divisional Commissioners in the wake of repeal of the Punjab Local Government Ordinance, 2001. 2. The Chief Minister Punjab has approved the Organogram and Deployment Plan for establishment of following offices along with re-adjustment of existing employees through summary subject to the condition that the Punjab Local Government Ordinance, 2001 is repealed and new Local Governments under PLGA, 2013 are established:
- 9 Divisional Directorates (SE)
ii. 9 Divisional Directorates (EE)
iii. 36 District Education Authorities
iv. 36 District Education Officers (SE)
v. 36 District Education Officers (EE-M)
vi. 36 District Education Officers (EE-W)
- The Provisional Transition Team headed by the Additional Chef Secretary has also approved the Organogram and Deployment Plan under PLGA, 2013.
- Approved Organogram (Annex-A) and Deployment Plan (Annex-B) are submitted to the Divisional Transition Tearn headed by the
Commissioner for further necessary arrangements under Punjab Local Government Act, 2013
SECTION OFFICER (SE-III)
No. & Date Even
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to:
- Secretary, LG&CD Department, Punjab, Lahore.
- Finance Department, Punjab, Lahore.
- Secretary, Literacy & Non Formal Education, Punjab, Lahore
- Secretary, Speed l Education, Punjab, Lahore.
- Program Director, PMIU, Punjab, Lahore.
- Deputy Secretary (B&P). with request to furnish SNE according to Deployment Plan and submit to the Finance Department for further course of action.
- Director Public Instruction (SE). Punjab, Lahore.
- Director Public Instruction (EE), Punjab, Lahore.
- Deputy Director (M). with the request to forward to all concerned through email.
SECTION OFFICER (SE-III)
1. PS to Secretary School Education
- PS to Special Secretary Schools
3. PA to Additional Secretary(B&P)
Note : We all want to say thanks to Mr. Muhammad Sohail SST CS for sharing of this notification. He is graduate from University of Engineering and Technology Lahore.
If some one else want to share any thing than he/she must send us on this email. firstname.lastname@example.org