Thematic working Group (TWG) constituted for Modeling of Primary Schools
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Dated Lahore, the 15th December, 2020
NO.SO (SE-1)1-1/2020: The following Thematic Working Group (TWG) is hereby constituted to chalk out the modalities regarding Primary Schools Modeling by comparing the best practices and availability of current resources:
1. Dr. Muhammad Kaleem, Deputy Secretary (EE), SED Convener
2. Mr. Abdal Mufti, Head of Research, PMIU, Lahore. Member
3. Ms. Farah Nadeem, Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist, PMIU-PESRP Lahore Member
4. Ms. Fayyaz Sajid, Senior System Analyst PMIU-PESRP. Lahore Member
5. Mr. Ali Imran, IT Consultant, PMIU-PESRP Lahore. Member
6. Mr. Imran Haider, Field officer, PMIU-PESRP. Member
7. Ms. Madiha Masood, Planning and Coordination officer, PMIU-PESRP. Member
8. Ms. Fakiha Aslam, AEO, District Layyah. Member
9. Mr. Asim ljaz Cheema. AEO, Gujranwala. Member
10. Elementary School Teacher (Co-opted Member). Member
11. Elementary School Teacher (Co-opted Member). Member
TORs of the TWG:
1. To analyze the data and conduct the surveys for situation analysis on the following available and required resources for Primary School Model, containing holistic approach in order to achieve the target of quality education and SDG-4:
a. Number of the students and teachers.
b. Available resources and required resources.
c. Primary Schools situated in Rural and Urban Areas.
d. Availability and requirement of infrastructure for managerial, janitorial, supporting staff to accomplish the school routine matters,
2. To develop an efficient and effective model of primary school.
3. A comprehensive cost effective plan for revamping of Primary Schools based on
recommendations by TWG will be submitted to the competent authority till 15th January, 2021
for informed decision making.
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION
No. & Date Even:
Copy forwarded for information and necessary action:
1. PD PMIU-PESRP.
2. PS. to Minister, School Education Department.
3. PS to Special Secretary (Planning), School Education Department
4. All members of the TWG.
SECTION OFFICER (SE-I)
Eid-ul-Fitar 1441 Hijri Public Holidays announced in Punjab
Explanation Letter for personal files of teaching staff in Rahim Yar Khan
Retrieval of Internal Duties in Rahim Yar Khan by CEO DEA
Suspension Orders of Mr. Muhammad Asif AEO (Male) Markaz Malakwal-1 Tehsil Malakwal
Chemistry Chapter No. 07 Thermo Chemistry – 1st Year Online MDCAT & ECAT MCQs for F.Sc.
LIST OF DISTRICT EDUCATION OFFICERS (SE) BAHAWALPUR
Personal Hearing of Senior Headmaster GBHS Paccan Laran Tehsil Liaquatpur
INITIATE ACTION AGAINST IRFAN ASI ETC. POLICE STATION MURAD PUR SIALKOT
FIR launch against 30 High & Higher Secondary School headmaster & Headmisters in Punjab
LIFE CERTIFICATE FOR PENSIONERS
Class 9th Physics Chapter No 06 Work and Energy – Online MCQs Board Exam Preparation
Class 9th Computer Science (New Book 2021) Chapter 2 Binary System MCQs