SINGLE SST (SCIENCE) ELIGIBLE / ALLOWED FOR E-TRANSFER FROM PUNJAB SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Petitioners, Shuja Haider, SST (Sci) and two others
Respondent, DEO (W-EE), Chakwal as Departmental Representative of
CEO (DEA), Chakwal.
Precise facts of the case are that the petitioners filed a Writ Petition No.2174/2020 in which Honourable Lahore High Court, Rawalpindi Bench, Rawalpindi passed order dated 10.11.2020. The operative part are which is reproduced below “Petitioners are directed to approach the Special Secretary (Operations), School Education Department, with all necessary record within three days. If so approached, the grievance against a specific clause of the policy be addressed and redressed. Report is expected to be submitted on next date of hearing”
2. AND WHEREAS, In compliance with Court’s direction the petitioners were afforded an opportunity of personal hearing in the presence of representative of Chief Executive Officer, District Education Authority, Chakwal and heard at length.
3. AND WHEREAS, The petitioners submitted that IT Teachers have been given opportunity to apply for E-Transfer if there is single IT Teacher in the school. Whereas, SST (Sci) is also a technical post like IT Teacher, but they have not been given opportunity to apply online for E-Transfer having served in the school for more than 10 years. The petitioners further content that the petitioners are treated discriminatory by the Department and opportunity for transfer may also be given to the petitioners.
whereas, the clause “3” of the Transfer Policy 2013 allowed IT Teacher to get this opportunity. The contention of the petitioners is genuine.
5. NOW THEREFORE, I, Secretary School Education, Department do hereby Accept their representation. That the petitioners Shuja Haider etc. will also be given an opportunity to apply as a single teacher in the next round of E-Transfer as proposed amendment in the E-Transfer Policy 2013, which will be submitted to the competent authority to allow all the categories of the single teacher to get themselves transferred after serving in the school for more than three years.
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION
Dated Lahore, the
2 e) , 2020
No. & Date Even:
A copy is forwarded for information & n/a to:
1. The Deputy Commissioner / Administrator, DEA, Chakwal
2. The Chief Executive Officer, District Education Authority, Chakwal
3. The District Education Officer (W-EE/ SE), Chakwal.
4. Applicants concerned.
SECTION OFFICER (SE-III)
1. PSO to Secretary School Education.
2. PS to Special Secretary (Schools)
3. PS to Additional Secretaries (Schools / DEA).
REDRESSAL OF GRIEVANCES REGARDING ADMINISTRATIVE TRANSFERS DATED 18-08-2020 IN SARGODHA
PHYSICS Chapter No. 20 ATOMIC SPECTRA 2nd Year Online MCQs MDCAT & ECAT Preparation Test No.1
PHYSICS Chapter No. 16 ALTERNATING CURRENT 2nd Year Online MCQs MDCAT & ECAT Preparation Test No.1
BAN ON RECEPTION LINES BY STUDENTS OF GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS
MST. FOUZIA HINA TRANSFERRED & POSTED AS DISTRICT EDUCATION OFFICER (W-EE/BS-19) DISTRICT RAHIM YAR …
Regularization of Missing ESE as PST in District Rahim Yar Khan
GRADE 12 – CHEMISTRY – CHAPTER NO. 13 – CARBOXYLIC ACIDS – Online MCQs Board, MDCAT, UHS, PMC & ECAT…
Notification – Schools remain closed till 31 May 2020 treated as Summer Vacation
DIRECTIONS FOR HANDLING OF PERSONAL FILES OF TEACHERS FOR SED-HRMIS
Withdrawal of All Orders and advices regarding Time Scale Personal Upgradation from BS-16 and Above
DERA GHAZI KHAN BOARD PAPER 2019 CHEMISTRY PART-2 GROUP-2
World PLANETS IN UNIVERSE – General Knowledge – Online M.C.Q’s for Competition Commission Exam – TES…