SCHOOLS OPEN FOR 4-DAYS A WEEK IN PUNJAB
All public and private schools in the following districts will open for 4-days a weak, with 50% attendance on alternate days , starting Monday May 2021.
DEAs have been directed to ensure compliance of COVID-19 SOPs / Guidelines.
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Dated Lahore, the 20th May, 2021
No. SO(A-I)1-31/2008: Pursuant to the decisions taken in the meeting of National Command & Operation Centre (NCOC) held on 18. May, 2021, All Public & Private Educational Institutions/Schools in Punjab in following districts are re-opened w.e.f. 24-05-2021 unless the list of districts is modified otherwise:
2. All the concerned authorities shall ensure the observance and compliance of Covid-19 SOPs in letter and spirit. The schools shall open for 04 days in a week staggering 02 days attendance of each child.
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION
NO & Date Even:-
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to:-
1. The Director Public Instruction (SE/EE), Punjab, Lahore.
2. All Heads of Attach. Departments / Authorities / Autonomous Bodies of School Education Department.
3. The Chief Executive Officer (D.) concerned districts.
4. Deputy Director (Monitoring), with request to upload the same on official website of School Education Department for general information.
(MUHAMMAD ISSA ALI)
SECTION OFFICER (ACAD)
copy for information To
1. The Deputy Commissioner, concerned districts.
2. PS to Secretary Government of Pakistan, FE & PT, Islamabad.
3. PSO to Minister for School Education.
4. PS to Secretary, School Education Department.
5. PS to Special Secretary, School Education Department
TIME SCALE PROMOTION LETTER WITHDRAWN / CANCELLED IN KHANEWAL
Regularization of Teachers from Date of Initial Appointment
Increase in EOBI minimum Pension from Rs.6500 to Rs.8500 per month
MST. FOUZIA HINA DEO (EE-W / BS-19) ENTRUSTED THE ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF CEO DEA RAHIM YAR KHAN
Extension in contract period of SSE FOR one year inducted in 2014-15
Proposal for SSC & HSSC (Annual Exam 2020) by BISE SAIDU SHARIF SWAT
Dr. Masood Akhtar posted as District Education Officer(SE/BS-19) DISTRICT Gujranwala
Biology Chapter No. 8 Variations and Genetics 2nd Year Online MCQs – TEST No.2
Notification Mr. Muhammad Masood Nadeem Posted as Acting CEO DEA District Rajan Pur
Request for exemption of IT Teachers from COVID-19 control room duties
Physics Online MCQs Class 1st Year MDCAT & ECAT Preparation
Provision of Information Regarding New admission 2020-21 in high and higher SECONDARY schools