School will be Re-open 16 August after summer vacations
CLEANLINESS in all schools before opening after Summer Vacations 2019
Government Of the Punjab
School Education Department
All the Executive District Executive Officers (DEA)
Subject : CLEANLINESS in all schools before opening after Summer Vacations 2019
Apropos to the Subject.
2. As per notification by Government of the Punjab , Schools are closed due to summer vacations and will be re-open on August 16,2019. In this regard , please ensure the following necessary measures as prescribed in dengue SOPs before Opening the Schools.
• Cleanliness [ premises , class rooms, Toilets , Water Tanks , Roofs].
• Removal of Stagnant water
• Grass Cutting from Lawns and Grounds
• Removal of Junks
• Plugging of Water leakage
• Display of Anti-Dengue awareness charts / banners
• Maintenance of vector free environment
You are further requested to direct to all the DEOs , Dy. DEOs,AEOs and Head of Schools to ensure compliance of the above said directions in letter and spirit , as well as provision of snaps showing anti-Dengue activities through android Phones / email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIS MAY BE TREATED ON TOP PRIORITY.
Rana Abdul Qayyum Khan
Please click below to read notification in Jpg (Picture FORMAT) issued by GOVERNMENT of the Punjab