POLICY FOR THE CONDUCT OF ANNUAL EXAMINATIONS & DECLARATION OF RESULTS of SSC & HSSC 2020 & 2021 in backdrop of COVID-19
BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE AND SECONDARY EDUCATION,
No. MO/ /CB
The Controller of Examinations,
Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Multan
Subject: POLICY FOR THE CONDUCT OF ANNUAL EXAMINATIONS AND DECLARATION OF RESULTS OF SSC & HSSC 2020 & 2021 IN THE BACKDROP OF COVID-19.
With reference to the last meeting of the PBCC held on 26.08.2020 in the Committee Room of RISE, Lahore, please find enclosed along with a copy of Promotion Policy regarding subject matter for strict compliance.
You are, therefore, required to make all necessary arrangements for the preparation of Results if SSC & Intermediate (Annual) Examinations, 2020 accordingly enable this office to declare Results, on issuance of directions by the Controlling Authority of the Boards, in this regard.
To comply with the directions of the Govt., all-out efforts may be made to prepare transparent and error free results.
System Analyst, BISE, Multan
Subject : POLICY FOR THE CONDUCT OF ANNUAL EXAMINATIONS and DECLARATION OF RESULTS OF SSC & HSSC 2020 & 2021 IN BACKDROP OF COVID-19
1. All the candidates who were to appear in class 9th and 11th examinations 2020 may be exempted from exams in the wake of COVID-19, and they would appear only in 10th and 12th Annual Examinations in 2021
2. The papers of the candidates, who appeared in 10th class Examinations 2020, may be marked and result be declared accordingly.
3. The candidates who have qualified all the subjects in HSSC part-1, may he awarded the same marks in Part-II. The candidates who have qualified HSSC Part-I examinations but failed as a whole in Part-II (Year 2019) may be awarded the same marks as obtained in Part-I.
4. The candidates who have qualified their Part-II examinations but failed in various subjects in Part-I and now appearing as compartment case, may be awarded the same marks as they have obtained in theory of Part-II. Whereas, the marks obtained in practical exams earlier shall- remain the
5.The candidates appearing for improvement in Part-II of HSSC Examinations as a whole may be awarded the same marks as they have obtained in theory of Part-I. Whereas, the marks obtained in practical exams earlier shall remain the same.
6.The candidates appearing for improvement in various subjects may be awarded the highest marks obtained in the relevant subject(s) in their Part-I or Part-II of HSSC Examinations. Whereas, the marks obtained in practical earlier shall remain the same.
7.The candidates appearing for improvement in their HSSC Part-I, may be awarded the same marks as they have obtained in theory of Part-11 (Year 2019).
8.The candidates appearing to avail their last chance for passing the examinations may be awarded average marks obtained in passed subjects in the relevant part.
9. The Candidates who have failed up-to 40% of the subjects of Part-1 (HSSC) and appearing in Part-II may be awarded average marks obtained in passing subjects for failed subjects and their marks thus obtained in part-I may be doubled for part-II.
10.The candidates appearing for various subjects of Part-I & part-II (HSSC) as compartment case, may be awarded average marks obtained in passing subjects respectively.
11. Practical exams may not be conducted and Marks for Practical (only for qualifying candidates) for both SSC & HSSC may be awarded as follows:
50% marks of the total practical marks may be granted to all the candidates while remaining 50% marks may be awarded proportionate to the theory marks in the relevant subject.
12. The candidates of HSSC falling in the following categories will be offered Special COVID-19 Examinations only, which would he held as and when prescribed by PBCC. These Special Examinations shall be conducted only for HSSC Part-II, this must he read in continuation with Serial No.16.
13. Additional marks up-to 3% (of obtained score in Part-I) may be added in the aggregate marks to all the candidates who are not offered the Special Exams opportunity. This is to be fair with the students for their additional efforts to improve their marks.
14. The marks of the candidates, mentioned in sr# 01 and availing the above said policy, may be calculated similar to the guidelines above but in reverse order.
i. The candidates who have applied for composite (Part-I & II) examinations.
ii. The candidates (Part-II) who absented themselves in one or two subjects in Pan-1 or got their result of some subjects of Part-1 cancelled.
iii. The candidates appearing for various additional additional Subjects.
iv. The candidates appearing for Shahadat ul Sanvia / Shahadat ul Khasa.
I. Candidates who were appearing in SSC composite Exams 2020 and could not be examined for 9th class, their marks may be doubled but in reverse order.
II. Candidates who have passed 10th class examinations in 2019 and were appearing in failed subjects of 9th class, the same marks may be awarded in relevant subjects for 9th class.
III. Cases of marks improvement in 9th class only and additional subjects may be dealt as 14(1) above.
15. The Boards may mention in the transcript and in the certificate of SSC and HSSC (where applicable) that the marks awarded for Pun-II (2020) and Part-1 (2021) are the best prediction of the performance and has been awarded based on the formulae and guidelines approved by the respective government/statutory bodies, hence considered as valid and fair.
Chemistry Chapter No. 02 Experimental Techniques in Chemistry – 1st Year Online MCQs
Salary release provisionally without verification of Documents
Distribution of ECE Kits to Girls Primary & Elementary Schools in Tehsil Chichawatni by QAED Sahiwal
Notification Regarding In-Service Promotion from PST to EST in Multan
Regular orders of SESE (W-EE) 2016 in District Rahim Yar Khan
RABIA RIASAT posted as Deputy Secretary School Education Department
Clarification of Penalty in Harassment case Ms. Razia Tabassum DEO(W)
Submission Date of assignments of AIOU extended till 13-05-2020
unmarried babies of deceased & unmarried son below 24 years age apply to create OSD Post
Minutes of Meeting held on 10-06-2020 Heads of Newly upgraded Schools in Rahim Yar Khan
Irrelevant assignments assigned to the Computer Teachers in Faisalabad
AEO supervise the cleanliness & disposal of Solid Waste in D.G.Khan