PILOTING OF ACADEMIC DEVELOPMENT UNIT CONCEPT AT CLUSTER LEVEL
Directorate of Staff Development
Waltdat Colony, Lahore
Dated: May 12, 2017
District Training & Support Center (DTSC),
District Bahawalpur, Multan, Faisalabad, Lahore, Gujranwala and Rawalpindi.
Please refer to the subject noted above.
Directorate of Staff Development has planned piloting of ADU by holding a Professional Development (PD) day for all teachers on 14-05-2017 in, three neighboring clusters selected from rural or urban area (Cluster-1 for Primary School Teachers (PSTs), Cluster -2 for Elementary School Teachers (ESTs) and Cluster-3 for Secondary School Teachers (SSTs). All teachers of clusters will be called on Sunday for PD day. At ADU two trainers for core areas (i.e. Urdu, English, Maths, Social Studies; Islamiyat, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Pedagogy) have been selected from every cluster (total 9×2= 16) by the District Search Committee. Before execution of PD day. 18×3=54 master trainers alcmgwith CEOs, DEOs, Dy. DEOs and AEOs concerned will be oriented on the activity by Teacher Educators (TEs) / DTSC head of the concerned district. The detail of trainees and trainers for each concerned district is as under:
|Sr. No. Name of District||No. of Trainees||No. of Trainers|
- It is requested that DTSC head concerned may inform the Trainees & Trainers and
ensure their participation in the PD day as per schedule mentioned above. A note for piloting of ADU concept at cluster level is attached for information and further necessary action.
CC: DEPUTY DIRECTOR (PLANNING)
- The Director Public Instruction (SE & HE), Punjab, Lahore.
- The Deputy Secretaty (SE/EE), Government of the Punjab, School Education Department, Civil Secretariat, Lahore.
- All concerned CEOs (DEA), in the Punjab.
- All concerned DEO [SE/EE, (M&F)) in the Punjab.
- The Course Coordinator (R&DL), DSD
- The CC (MD) with the request tobsporepare linte table, pre test and post test.
- Deputy Director (Finance ),
arrangements in coordination ith C(‘:v(illth& the a ton w Osl request to make all necessary
- PS te the Programme Director, USD. financial
- Ps to the Additional Programme Director, DSD.