CONDUCT OF PRACTICAL EXAMINATION ACCORDING TO NEW SCHEME OF STUDIES SESSION 2012-2014 & ONWARDS
It is here notified for information of all concerned that the Punjab Boards Committee of Chairman ( PBCC ) in its meeting held on 03-02-2014 vide item no.16 and the Board has approved the following amendments for conduct of Practical Examination at SSC / HSSC level according to New Scheme of Studies for academic session 2012-2014 & onwards.
- The practical Examiners will award marks as per previous practice and prepare award list with marks.
- Practical in each subject will be conducted after completion of Class-X and Class-XII examinations as usual w.e.f. 2014.
- Practical Laboratories will be constituted as per existing rules and regulations.
- Practical question papers for SSC will be printed as marks and instruction for examiners will be issued clearly by indicating marks for each individual question as under.Question 1 = 7 marks
Question 2 = 7 marks
Note Book = 3 marks
Viva = 3 marks
Total = 20 marks for SSC
(The aforementioned marks shall not be added in the total marks and no change in HSSC Practical Scheme.)
- Practical paper will be evaluated as per existing practice by the Practical Examiners and Head Examiners; and award list shall be prepared in the form of marks and will be converted into grades by the computer as per formula given in Boards calendar;
- The candidate failed in both theory and Practical papers or failed in theory paper will be declared fail and will re-appear in theory paper-II and practical in next available chances.
- If candidate is passed in theory papers but failed in Practical , his marks in theory Papers-I and Paper-II will be considered. In case his overall marks in the subject comes to 40% his “F” grade in Practical will be converted in “E” Grade and he will be declared pass. Otherwise , he will be declared fail in paper-II and he will re-appear in Paper-II theory and practical in next available chances.
Issued Date February 12,2014
For Download Notification please click below .