MR. SIFFAT HUSSAIN TRANSFER & POSTED AS DISTRICT EDUCATION OFFICER (M-EE/BS-19) DISTRICT MIANWALI
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Dated Lahore, the 11th December, 2020
NO.SO(SE-I)1-1/ 2020(P): Mr. Siffat Hussain, District Education Officer (M-EE/BS-19), Rahim Yar Khan is hereby transferred with immediate effect and posted as District Education Officer (M-EE/BS-19), District Mianwali, against a vacant post.
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION
NO. & DATE EVEN.
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to the:
1. Secretary, to Chief Minister, Punjab, Lahore.
2. Director Public Instruction (SE/EE), Punjab, Lahore.
3. Deputy Commissioners, Rahim Yar Khan & Mianwali.
4. Acting Chief Executive Officers (DEA), Rahim Yar Khan & Mianwali.
5. District Education Officers (SE/M-EE/W-EE), Rahim Yar Khan & Mianwali.
6. District Accounts Officers, Rahim Yar Khan & Mianwali.
7. PS to Secretary, School Education Department.
8. PS to Special Secretary (Operations), School Education Department.
9. PAs to Additional Secretary (Schools) /DEA/ Deputy Secretary (SE), School Education.
10. Officers concerned.
11. Order file / Personal files.
SECTION OFFICER (SE-I)
Information regarding promotion vacancy position of all categories (Teaching & Non-Teaching)
MULTAN BOARD PAPER 2019 CHEMISTRY PART-2 GROUP-1
PHYSICS Chapter No. 03 MOTION & FORCE 1st Year Online MCQs MDCAT & ECAT Preparation Test No.2
Restoration of CM PACKAGE 2017 awarded on 2.12.2017 to 68 SST CS/IT by DC Toba Tek Singh
Austerity measures for Financial Year 2020-21
PEEDA ACT 2006 on Mr. Nadeem Shafaqat AEO Sadiqabad on using abusive language and indecent words aga…
Meeting of District Focal Persons Regarding Registration of users on Dengue Dashboard
Biology Chapter No. 13 Man and his Environment 2nd Year MCQ’s
Mst. Saima Khalid posted as Deputy District Education Officer (W-EE/BS-18) TEHSIL GOJRA district Tob…
Meeting regarding TORs of Internal Audit in Rahim Yar Khan
Personal Hearing of Senior Headmaster GBHS Paccan Laran Tehsil Liaquatpur
Celebrations of Anti-Dengue week in District Rawalpindi from September 7,2020