Mr. Muhammad Awais posted as Acting CEO DEA District Mianwali
NO.SO(SE-I)1-115/2020: Mr. Muhammad Awais, Principal (BS-19), Govt. High School Mundaykey Goraya, District Sialkot, is hereby transferred and posted as Acting Chief Executive Officer (DEA/BS-19), District Mianwali, with immediate effect, against a vacant post by relieving Mr. Saad Rasool Malik, District Education Officer (SE/BS-19), District Mianwali of additional charge of the post.
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION
NO. & DATE EVEN.
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to the:-
1. Secretary, to Chief Minister, Punjab, Lahore.
2. Director Public Instruction (SE/EE), Punjab, Lahore.
3. Deputy Commissioner, District Sialkot & Mianwali.
4. Acting Chief Executive Officer (DEA), District Sialkot & Mianwali.
5. District Education Officer (SE/M-EE/W-EE), District Sialkot & Mianwali.
6. District Accounts Officer, District Sialkot & Mianwali.
7. Director Monitoring, CMMF, School Education Department.
8. PS to Secretary, School Education Department.
9. PS to Special Secretary (Operations), School Education Department.
10. PS/PA to Additional Secretary (Schools) / Deputy Secretary (SE), School Education.
11. Officer concerned.
12. Order file / Personal files
SECTION OFFICER (SE-I)
Political Activities of Government Servant banned
Registration of Dar-e-Arqam School (Haleema Sadia Campus) Saman Abad Gojra city
Appointment of 7-Female teachers as QARIA (BS-12) on Regular basis
Monitoring and Inspection committees for implementation status of re-opening of schools SOP’s
SS Lecturer Education Headmaster PPSC Past PAPER No. 8
Education – English Language Communication Skills from B.Ed & M.Ed Syllabus Online Test No.1
Mst. Amtul Qadus BPS-19 posted as Director General QAED PUNJAB
Teachers suspended-absent from Extra duty in Gujranwala
Notification All Schools Closed in Punjab due to Corona
CAMPAIGN TO REGISTER THE UNREGISTERED GIRLS STUDENTS UNDER GIRLS STIPEND PROGRAM
Biology Chapter No. 4 Reproduction 2nd Year Online MCQs
Iftikhar Khan new DEO (SE) Faisalabad