Mr. Muhammad Afzal posted as Dy. DEO(SE/HQ/BS-18) O/O DEO(SE) District Vehari
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Dated Lahore, the 07th December , 2020
Phone No. 042-99212080
NO.SO(SE-I)1-37/2020: Mr. Muhammad Afzal, Deputy District Education Officer (M-EE/BS-18), Tehsil & District Khanewal is hereby transferred with immediate effect and posted as Deputy District Education Officer (SE/HQ/BS-18), O/O District Education Officer (SE), District Vehari against a vacant post.
2. Mst. Sumera Naseem, Senior Headmistress (BS-18), Government Girls High School, 447/EB, Tehsil Burewala, District Vehari is hereby transferred with immediate effect and posted as Deputy District Education Officer (W-EE/ BS-18), Tehsil & District Vehari against a vacant post.
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION
NO. & DATE EVEN.
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to the:-
1. Secretary, to Chief Minister, Punjab, Lahore.
2. Director Public Instruction (SE/EE), Punjab, Lahore.
3. Deputy Commissioners, Khanewal & Vehari.
4. Acting Chief Executive Officers (DEA), Khanewal & Vehari.
5. District Education Officers (SE/M-EE/W-EE), Khanewal & Vehari.
6. District Accounts Officers, Khanewal & Vehari.
7. Director Monitoring, CMMF, School Education Department.
8. PS to Secretary & Special Secretary (Operations), School Education Department.
9. PS/PA to Additional Secretary (Schools) & Deputy Secretary (SE), School Education.
10. Officer concerned.
11. Order file / Personal files.
SECTION OFFICER (SE-I)
Inclusion of Master M.Phil & Ph.D degrees in Social work in NADRA record for CNIC purpose
Relieving & Joining of Teachers Transferred on SIS during Rationalization 19-08-2020
GRADE 12 – CHEMISTRY – CHAPTER NO. 16 – Environmental Chemistry – Online MCQs Board, MDCAT, UHS, PMC…
Irrelevant assignments assigned to the Computer Teachers in Faisalabad
Amendment in Rate of Benevolent Fund notification issued on 11-09-2020
Instructions regarding Attendance of 50% students in Schools
Mr. Muhammad Maqsood Akhtar posted as DEO (SE/BS-19) Bhakkar
Ch. Indrias Masih Bhatti posted as DEO (M-EE / BS-19) District Okara
INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING FORM-B AT NADRA CENTERS IN DISTRICT RAHIM YAR KHAN
Appointment of 7-Female teachers as QARIA (BS-12) on Regular basis
Preparation of Estimated Budget 2020 in Rahim Yar Khan
Amendment in the promotion Policy 2010 in school education department