Modules uploaded on SIS for implementation in Letter and Spirit
All the Chief Executive Officers,
District Education Authorities,
in the Punjab
Subject : MODULES UPLOADED ON SIS FOR IMPLEMENTATION IN LETTER AND SPiRIT.
As you are well were that School Education Department has taken a number of IT intervention of facilitate the teaching & Non teaching staff of School Education Department The new modules have been upgraded in the system All the upgraded modules are reflected here under –
1. E-Transfer: All kind of transfer of teaching staff as well as Posting on Promotion.
2. E-Retirement: Retirement, Sanction leave encashment, G.P, Fund and grant of LPR.
3. E-Seniority: Seniority list of all leaching cadre.
4. E-Leave: All kind of leave. i.e. Earned Leave,Medical Leave, Ex-Pakistan Leave (Hajj/ Umara /Private affairs), EOL, Iddat Leave, Maternity and Paternity leave
5. E-PERs : Initiation and countersigned of PERs by respective authorities.
2. CEOs(DEA) are directed to ensure that in future all correspondence relating to transfers, retirement, leave encashment/ LPR, maintenance of seniority list, all kind of leave and initiation, reporting and countersignature of PERs are to be processed through HRMIS only.
3. The module of PERs is live now, All teaching and non teaching staff can submit the PERs online through HRMIS Portal w.e.f. 15.11 2021.
4. It is pertinent to mention here that in future no manual correspondence, sanction, notification etc ill neither be entertained.
RANA ABDUL QAYYUM KHAN
DPI(EE) PUNJAB LAHORE
FOCAL PERSON SIS / HRMIS-SED
Increase in Utility Allowance of Employees of Multan Board
New Interest rate on GP and CP Fund applicable on two Ministries in Pakistan
SS Lecturer Education Headmaster PPSC Past PAPER No. 21
AEO Transferred and Posted as SSE (Science)
COMPLETE ENTRY OF ALL PROCUREMENTS ITEMS IN SIS & SCHOOL RECORD
Installation of Water Treatment Plants in all Private Schools in District Rahim Yar Khan
Lecturer SS English Exam Preparation Test No. 1
Meeting Notice – Meeting Agenda with All CEO(DEA) Punjab
Political Activities of Government Servant banned
Headmasters duty to check Hoarding of wheat in school area in Tehsil Chishtian
New Instruction for ACR/PERs check list and covering Letter
CEO DEA Bahawalnagar withdraw notification of School Opening on 11-01-2021