Mian Muhammad Aslam posted as DEO (SE) Mandi Baha-u-Din
Phone No. 042-99212080
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Dated Lahore, the 5th November, 2021
NO.SO(SE-I)1-115/2020: Mian Muhammad Aslam, Principal (BS-19), Government Higher Secondary School, Allah Ditta Barian, District Rawalpindi (EMIS: 37320017), is hereby transferred and posted as District Education Officer (SE/BS-19), District Mandi Baha-u-Din, against a vacant post, with immediate effect.
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION
NO. & DATE EVEN.
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to the:-
1. Secretary, to Chief Minister, Punjab, Lahore.
2. Director Public Instruction (SE/EE), Punjab, Lahore.
3. Deputy Commissioner, concerned.
4. Acting Chief Executive Officer (DEA), concerned.
5. District Education Officer (SE/M-EE/W-EE), concerned.
6. District Accounts Officer, concerned.
7. Director Monitoring, CMMF, School Education Department.
8. PS to Secretary, School Education Department.
9. PS to Special Secretary (Operations), School Education Department.
10. PS/PA to Additional Secretary (Schools) / Deputy Secretary (SE), School Education.
11. Officer concerned.
12. Order file / Personal files.
Request for Same treatment among employees in respect of regularization
Education – ADMINISTRATIONS OF SCHOOLS from B.Ed & M.Ed Syllabus Online TEST NO.23
Mr. Majid Abbas PST Govt. Primary School Chak Nourang Shah suspended
GUIDELINES PENSIONARY MATTERS OF THE RETIRED/RETIRING EMPLOYEES OF DEFUNCT DISTRICT COUNCILS NOW TEH…
Relaxation in Term and Conditions of appointment regarding acquiring Professional Qualification of B…
Mst. Sumera Shaheen posted as Deputy District Education Officer (HQ/SE/BS-18)
LEBANON ISSUE – General Knowledge – Online M.C.Q’s for Competition Commission JOB Exams
IN SERVICE PROMOTION OF PST AND EST IN DIFFERENT DISTRICTS
HIstory of District Education Officers [SE] Lahore
New admission 2020-21 in Primary , Elementary and High Schools
Regularization Orders of Educators 2009 by School Education Department issued on 19-09-2009
Amendment in 15-Years age limit for Government Service in Punjab Civil Servant Rules 1974