MALIK MUNIR AHMAD POSTED AS DEPUTY DISTRICT EDUCATION OFFICER (EE-M/BS-18) TEHSIL PIR MAHAL
Phone No. 042-99212080
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Dated Lahore, the 11th December, 2020
NO.SO(SE-I)1-145/2020(P): Malik Munir Ahmad, Ex- Deputy District Education Officer (M-EE/BS-18), Tehsil Sadiqabad, District Rahlm Yar Khan presently awaiting posting in School Education Department Is hereby posted/adjusted as Deputy District Education Officer (M-EE/BS-18), Tehsil Pir Mahal, District Toba Tek Singh, with Immediate effect, against a vacant post.
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION
NO. & DATE EVEN.
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to the:-
1. Secretary, to Chief Minister, Punjab, Lahore.
2. Director Public Instruction (SE/EE), Punjab, Lahore.
3. Deputy Commissioners, Toba Tek Singh.
4. Acting Chief Executive Officers (DEA), Toba Tek Singh.
5. District Education Officers (SE/M-EEAV-EE), Toba Tek Singh.
6. District Account Officer, Toba Tek Singh & Rahlm Yar Khan.
7. PS to Secretary & Special Secretary (Operations), School Education Department.
8. PS/PA to Additional Secretary (Schools) & Deputy Secretary (SE), School Education.
9. Officer concerned.
10. Order file / Personal files.
SECTION OFFICER (SE-I)
Pension Guide book 2020 latest & updated Guidelines URDU version
Clarification regarding Family pension to the WIDOW daughter
Notification of Time Scale personal UPGRADATION withdraw/ Cancelled w.e.f. date of issuing in Sargod…
Necessary SOP for Private schools during outbreak of Corona for collection of Monthly Fee
Extension in contract period of SSE for one year in Lahore
Mr. Wazir Ahmad Agha posted as Acting CEO (DEA) District Mianwali
Increase in EOBI minimum Pension from Rs.6500 to Rs.8500 per month
Request for Submission of Specimen Signature of DEO(M & F) and Dy. DEO (M & F) from DPI (Elementary)
Distribution of ECE Kits to Boys Primary & Elementary Schools in Tehsil Chichawatni by QAED Sahiwal
Ms. Naila Baqir posted as Deputy Commissioner Sargodha
20% concession in Fee mechanism of Private Schools during COVID-19 in Punjab
27 Proposed colleges for Associate Degree program in Punjab