Kabaddi Game in All Educational Institutions
Government Of the Punjab
School Education Department
Dated the 3rd July 2019
All the Chief Executive Officers District Education Authorities,
SUBJECT: KABADDI GAME IN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
Kindly refer to this office letter No. DDM/Misc/2018 dat. 16-04-2018.
2. It has come into the notice of the Authority that the students in
public schools are not being allowed to play Kabaddi game during recess time
3. As you know that Kabaddi is an important game and schools are
the best and easily available platform for the students to undertake this physical activity. Further, the Kabaddi game is the essential part of sports events/activities which are conducted periodically in schools at different occasions. It is the prime responsibility of Physical education teachers to motivate students to participate in sports activities including Kabaddi.
4. You are requested to disseminate the instructions to all Heads of
schools with the directions to encourage and allow students to play
Kabaddi game in schools under the supervision of Physical education teachers.
(RANA Abdul Qayyoum Khan)
1. PSO to Secretary School Education
2. PS to Special Secretary (Operations), School Education Department
3. PS to Additional Secretary (School) School Education Department