IT LAB OF GGHS ALLAH ABAD TEHSIL LIAQUAT PUR BURNT OUT
Here is report issued by Mian Aziz Ahmad Qureshi District Education Officer (Secondary Education) Rahim Yar Khan after visit the Government Girls Secondary School Allah Abad Tehsil Liaquat Pur District Rahim Yar Khan.
|No 1116 / Admin-Visit
Office of District Education Officer (SE) District Rahim Yar Khan.
Subject: VISIT REPORT.
It was telephonically referred by Head Teacher of Govt. Girls High School Allah Abad Liaquat Pur that the IT Lab of the school was burnt out last night and heavily loss is expected. The undersigned visited the Govt. Girls High School Allah Abad Tehsil Liaquat Pur District Rahim Yar Khan at 08:30 AM sharp today. It seems that heavlily loss. All IT Equipments, Air Conditioner, Stabilizer and wiring were burnt. Whole Lab room got black due to heavy fire.
Head Teacher of the Govt. Girls High School Allah Abad Liaquat Pur is directed to register FIR against the suspected C-IV who was on duty last night. Committee of three Head Teachers Mr. Hashmat Langah Head Teacher of Govt. Boys High School Liaquat Pur, Mr. Asif Saleem, Head Teacher of Govt. Boys Model High School Liaquat Pur and Mr. Abdul Razzaq Khan Head Teacher of Govt. Boys High School Tranda Gorgaje Liaquat Pur is made by District Education Officer (SE) to calculate the loss and fix the responsibility in the negligence of relevant C-IV.
Heads of all institutions (Male and Female) are directed to be careful such kind of problems in future and follow the following notes:-
- Main Power Switch must be installed outside the Computer Lab that is properly shutdown on daily basis.
- Make a focal person to check the all procedure daily.
- Head Teacher and IT Teacher check all equipments on daily basis.
- If any loss found then IT Teacher, Head Teacher and C-IV who will on duty will be the responsible.
District Education Officer (SE)
Copy forwarded for necessary Action:- Rahim Yar Khan.
- Deputy Commissioner, Rahim Yar Khan.
- Chief Executive Officer (DEA), Rahim Yar Khan.
- District Monitoring Officer, Rahim Yar Khan
- Concern Head.