Inter-District Transfer of Assistant Education Officers notification issued on 27-08-2020
THROUGH E-MAIL & REGISTERED
No. 3583 /Admn( F-1)
Directorate or Public Instruction (Elementary Education) Punjab 9-A Hall Road, Lahore.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
All the Chief Executive Officer
District Education Authority.
in the Punjab,
Subject: INTER DISTRICT TRANSFER CASES OF AEOs.
It has been noticed with deep concern that while forwarding / submission of Inter District Transfer cases of Assistant Education Officers to this Directorate, requisite documents are not being provided by the concerned CEO (DEA) in proper form with complete documents. A detailed letter guidelines have already been issued vide this Directorate Memo No. 949/Admig(F-I) dated:19.02.2020 alongwith check list mentioning requisite 17-documents.
You are directed that before submission the case it may be examined /scrutinized properly and in future no Inter District Transfer case may be forwarded without following documents:-
1. NOC of recipient District duly issued by CEO (DEA) concerned alongwith clear vacant post available in District with name of Markaz. The NOC will be accepted issued under the signature of CEO (DEA) concerned only.
2. Hand written application of applicant with all proceedings i.e. recommendation of controlling officer / Deputy DEO and so on with Number and date of their offices.
3. Photograph of applicant, copy of CNIC duly attested by concerned DEO/CEO( DEA).
4. Inter District Transfer proforma, duly filled all columns / information, singed and countersigned by respective authorities.
5. Recommendations regarding suitability / competency of AEO in the light of performance of AEO as per conditions already levied in his / her agreement letter at Sr. No. 5 & 6.
6. No Enquiry, No Demand, No Audit Para and Service Certificates must contain issuing authority’s office number and date and countersigned by concerned DEO / CEO (DEA).
7. 1st appointment orders verified by competent authority / appointing authority and duly countersigned by CEO (DEA) concerned,
8. 1st joining report attested by competent authority and duly countersigned by concerned DEO / CEO (DEA).
9. Photocopy of complete pages of Service Hook duly attested by competent authority and countersigned by concerned CEO (DEA).
10. Latest computerized pay slip duly attested by Drawing and Disbursing Officer (DDO) and countersigned by concerned DEO / CEO (DEA).
11. All academic and professional certificates duly attested by controlling officer and duly countersigned by concerned DEO / CEO (DEA).
12. A undertaking from CEO (DEA) concerned that all documents appended with the case are correct and in case of any fake / bogus documents the CEO (DEA) will be held personally responsible.
13. If any SSE / SST is posted as AEO, its verified orders, tenure and performance certificate may also be provided.
In the forwarding letter numbers of documents appended with the case may be mentioned in figures and all documents may be arranged in above sequence with page marking. In order to avoid any complication / delay in disposal of Inter District Transfer cases please cheek and ensure that all above said documents have been prepared according to guidelines. Number and dates are mentioned in certificates and the authorities which have been mentioned to sign and countersign have singed these documents.
No incomplete case will be entertained and if any incomplete case is forwarded to this Directorate, strict action will be recommended against responsible officer.
Note: – In future Inter District Transfer cases may be forwarded on the letter attached at Annexure-A.
Pleas ensure compliance.
Aezaz AHMAD KHAN
DIRECTORATE PUBLIC INSTRUCTION (EE)
PS to Secretary, Govt. of the Punjab, Punjab School Education Department
Time Scale Personal upgradation of SST in Layyah District
Teachers Bio-data form for Schools for School record
Notification for Summer vacations in Public and Private Schools in Punjab 2020
Regular Promotion of 55-PST to EST (Science-Math) in BS-15 in Multan
Proposal for SSC & HSSC (Annual Exam 2020) by BISE SAIDU SHARIF SWAT
COMPLETE ENTRY OF ALL PROCUREMENTS ITEMS IN SIS & SCHOOL RECORD
NOTIFICATION Amendment in Purchase limits (NSB) of Governments funds
Mst. Shahida Hashmi posted as Add. Director O/O Divisional Director (EE) Rawalpindi
Shifting/Transfer of Clerical Staff etc. as Per Transfer Policy 2013 issued 21-08-2020
Establishment of new higher education institutions for the year 2020-21(ADP NO.120) in Punjab
Teachers suspended-absent from Extra duty in Gujranwala
Absent report of IT Teachers of DEA Khushab from the Temporary duty at Corona Center