Independence day Celebrations 2019 in Schools
Government Of the Punjab
School Education Department
All the Executive District Executive Officers (DEA)
Subject : Independence day Celebrations 2019 in Schools
Apropos the subject , I am directed to state that school Education Department , Government of the Punjab is committed to celeberate Independence Day on the 14th August 2019 in a befitting manner. The Instructions in this regards Are as follows
1. The arrangements to celebrate the Independence Day be ensured well before 14th August 2019.
2. The following activities will be conducted in all Male & Female Elementary,High and Higher secondary Schools on 14th August 2019.
a. Holding Competitions of Speeches, Qirat , Quiz Program , Debates , Milli Naghma and Naat Khawani among the Students.
b. Arranging declamation contests.
c. Boy scouts and Girl Guides will be actively associated with the celebrations/
d. Special Tree Plantation campaign at schools to be organized.
3. Flag hoisting Ceremony will be held at district and Tehsil Levels at 09:00am followed by National Anthem.
4. The ceremonies will be chaired by Public representatives i.e. Ministers , MNAs, and MPAs
5. Guest of Honor will be the workers of Pakistan Movements , High Achievers in different fileds and relative to Shuhdaa’s/
6. To lay flowers on the Graves of Shuhdaa’s of Police , Citizens and Pak Army.
I am further directed to request you to prepare the activities of Independence Day at Tehsil and District Levels , well in time , and submit a report along with pictures of Independence Day activities and celebrations on August 14 to the Email address at firstname.lastname@example.org and whatsapp Groups (SED Acad with CEOs)
This may kindly be assigned TOP Priority.
Muhammad ABBAS Ashraf
Section Officer [ACAD]